- Abstract arXiv: 1402.4247v1 [cs.DC] 18 Feb 2020
- Meteor that skimmed Earth may have brought life to Venus
- Windows 10 pro activation - Microsoft Community
- PANASONIC KX-NS700 INSTALLATION MANUAL Pdf Download
- Ep. 49: Cyberwarfare tomorrow - Defense One
- 10000 Reasons (Bless The Lord) (1 of 2)
- IELTS Vocabulary pdf: 2020 words to score 7 – 8 in IELTS exam
- Review of Maritime Transport 2020
- WMF PRESTO SERVICE MANUAL Pdf Download
- LESSON 1 INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
TRANE MERCURY EDAB 1105A TECHNICAL MANUAL Pdf Download
It is likely that by that time, core-count growth will have already exceeded the level of parallelism that the new code structure can scale to. Unfortunately, the rate of core-count growth may be. Maintenance and care messages After 10, 000 / 15, 000 With machines with constant brewings or one year water connection After 30, 000 brewings or With water tank machines years After 90, 000 brewings or 6 years WMF presto Service manual edition 08/2020. QSEQ record contains 1. If a read could be filtered for more than one reason, the value YF: Z flag will reflect only one of those reasons. Absolutely Wild Things Actors Did For Their Art. With hardware support, low precision training and inference can compute more operations per second, reduce memory bandwidth and power consumption.
Cracked evolving Human Competitive Spectra -Based Fault
User reported that everytime draftsight is opened it will ask him for activation. Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site. The review and framework here emphasize key variables from the empirical literature and how they influence the severity of socioeconomic impacts. Review Summary of Study Objectives Answer Self-Study Questions Complete Assignments DO IT! Chorus C G Bless the Lord, O my soul D Em C G D O my soul, worship His holy name C Em C D Em Sing like never before, Ohh my soul C D G I'll worship Your holy name Verse1 C G D Em The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning C G D Em It's time to sing Your song again C G D Em Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me.
Hackman & Oldham Job Characteristics Model: The 5
Htv 16 Digit Activation Code. 10000 reasons key of e pdf. Asynchronous models and patterns. Beware 'smishing' scam that saw one Santander customer. Reasons (Bless The Lord): key of E 2. Alive In Us: key of G 3. All Because Of Jesus: key of B 4. All Who Are Thirsty: key of D 5. Always: key of B 6. Arms Open Wide: key of D 7. At The Cross: key of E 8. Blessed Be Your Name: key of B 9. Break Free: key of A 10. Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace): key of G 11. Come As You Are: key of A 12. Cornerstone: key of C 13. Endless Light: key of C.
Mind Hacks – Neuroscience and psychology news and views
A handy set of tools and info for Minecraft. C D C G C G I'll worship Your holy name. Mitsubishi Outlander Hybrid Technology. Why it's so hard to prosecute cyber criminals. Worship His holy name!
2020 Democratic National Committee email leak
Encore ranks as a top interactive software publisher. Windows 10; 11 of the Best themes for Windows 10; How to Hide Desktop icons in Windows, Mac when not in use; Windows 8.1 Download Link and Product Key; Share the post "Windows 10 Download link and Product key" Facebook; Twitter; Google+; LinkedIn; Digg; StumbleUpon; E. Cyber criminals steal hundreds of millions of dollars each year with near impunity.
5 Methods to Break RAR Password (100% Working)
Radboud University Nijmegen Abstract. How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10. Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Unshielded Twisted Pair Connector The standard connector for unshielded twisted pair cabling is an RJ-45 connector. In general, water seepage through external. Thus, e-crimes pose threats to nations, organizations, and.
Serial key an Introduction to ENZYMES 122019-v6
Learn more about our online and in-person courses, free resources, and tutoring options. If it's 10, 000 hours or the rest of my life I'm gonna love you (Ooh) I'm gonna love you Ooh, want the good and the bad Everything in between Ooh, gotta cure my curiosity Ooh yeah, I'd spend 10, 000 hours and 10, 000 more Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours (Yeah, sweet heart of yours). Reasons (Bless The Lord) Words and Music by Jonas Myrin and Matt Redman Lord, O my soul, Bb/D o 1. The a - gain. In NAFTA, ASEAN, SADC and MERCOSUR, intra-trade totalled 50%, 24%, 18% and 14% respectively. In fact, at first glance it looks relatively unchanged.
Solfeggio Frequencies and Sound Healing Therapy by u/AdmirableByrd
I've wanted to make a post on the topic of Solfeggio Frequencies for some time now, and finally went and did it over at the SoulNexus sub. I figured you guys might also be interested, so I'm cross-posting in the hopes it may reach some more like minded ones here :)
(I also made this in the hopes to get your guy's opinions and knowledge on Solfeggio Frequencies, Sound Therapy, etc. So please share your thoughts! I will be adding to this post as I find more info that relates)
~ Edits / updates @ the end ~
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." – Aldous Huxley
Many will remember the Sound of Music song, “Doe, a deer…” that encapsulates modern musical scale, as in:
- "Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long, long way to run. Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow Sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread, that will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)."
"Before we explore the healing properties linked to the Solfeggio scale, let's just acknowledge that music and healing are synonymous and this is nothing we don't know already. It really is not far fetched at all to think that music can heal the body and reduce mental and physical suffering. Science has proven this to be true..."
"The basic principle of Solfeggio Frequency Healing is that of resonance; every object is in a state of vibration and therefore creates a frequency/vibration. This includes the various parts of our body, such as our organs, muscles, bones, etc. If these parts of our body are vibrating at their normal, healthy frequency, we call this state "health". If a portion of our body begins to vibrate at a frequency which is not harmonious to us, we call this "disease" ("dis-ease")."
"It is possible to use sound to project the correct resonant frequency of that part of the body which is vibrating out of harmony back into the body, causing it to return to its natural frequency and return to a state of health. This projection of vibrational frequency can be done through the sacred harmony systems, for example. Not everyone vibrates to the same frequency. The key ingredient is a quote from sound healer Jonathan Goldman "Intent + Frequency = Healing" This is the key to all healing no matter what tools or modality you use. Also the patient must have three things to aid and assist their healing:
1. Positive attitude
2. Being open and receptive to the healing treatment
3. A willingness to make a life change"
☯ 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, & 852 Hz.
- 396 Hz → 3+9+6 = 18 | 1+8 = 9
- 417 Hz → 4+1+7 = 12 | 1+2 = 3
- 528 Hz → 5+2+8 = 15 | 1+5 = 6
- 639 Hz → 6+3+9 = 18 | 1+8 = 9
- 741 Hz → 7+4+1 = 12 | 1+2 = 3
- 852 Hz → 8+5+2 = 15 | 1+5 = 6 ...Hmm...weird huh?
Solfeggio Scale and the Additional Tones:
- "Following the pattern established by these original tones, additional frequencies can be calculated. There are three frequencies which can be calculated below the 396 before breaking the pattern (63, 174 Hz, 285 Hz) and there are infinite frequencies that can be calculated above the 852 ( 963 Hz, 1074, 1185 etc.)."
- "The lowest of the tones appears to be a natural anesthetic; it tends to reduce pain physically, energetically, and Karmic-ly. Establishing conscious communication with/throughout all cells, and can help traumatized organs/tissues etc. to return to their optimal state."
- "Influencing energy fields, sending messages to restructure damaged organs/tissues; it also leaves your body rejuvenated and energized. Works on Energy fields, Auric field (Etheric/Mental bodies, Etheric/Ketheric templates), that are responsible for purity and perfection of human organ systems."
- "Liberating Guilt and Fear associated with releasing emotional patterns. Realizes goals and aspirations by creating a very strong magnetic Pranic field of energy. Only goals with enough energy can be realized in material reality."
- "Breaking up of crystallized emotional patterns; connected with resonation processes/processes of amplification, enable returning to "original state of affairs" and your right path. Can cleanse traumatic experiences, clearing destructive influences of past events, and recreating the past so that it does not burden with its negative impressions. Can repair damages made by living in unaware fashion, or by living 'alienated from Source'. "
- "Brings transformation and miracles into your life, and 'used to return human DNA to its original/perfect state'. Derived from Latin phrase “MI-ra gestorum,” meaning “miracle”; it's the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based. Tone ‘Mi’ activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose."
- "Associated with whole being interconnectedness, acceptance, love, enables creation of harmonious community and interpersonal relationships. Tone ‘Fa’ can be used for dealing with relationships problems within self, between family, partners, friends, etc. Strengthen extrasensory perception, for communication with parallel worlds or spiritual spheres, because it bridges distances, differences or conflicts."
- "Tone ‘Sol’ cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. Aids well with strengthening the channel of communication within your self, with others, and your higher self; lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life. Helps you to find your voice, and stand up for yourself."
- "Associated with a pure love frequency unconditional love; raises awareness and lets you return to Spiritual Order. Tone ‘La’ is linked to ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people/places/things. Introduces higher vibrational levels to a person or a cell, which is directly connected to the principle of Light. Light is a higher form of bio-energy, therefore can be used in opening a person up for communication with the all-encompassing Spirit."
- "Awakens any system to its original, perfect state; (re-)connected with the Light, all-embracing Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. Enables direct experience and the return to Oneness - our true nature. When applied to a cell, it can enable a kind of "cellular enlightenment", and transformation of the cell to a higher level connected to the sense of just Being and returning to Oneness."
"You can also listen daily by using it as background music while doing other things (studying, work, cleaning, working out, yoga, etc.) Even use the Pure Tone Solfeggios in the background at low volume while watching a movie or listening to music. Be creative."
"If you are listening to pure solfeggio frequencies without any additional music, then you'll want to fine tune the volume so that it is comfortable for you. Some people are very sensitive to sound and some are not so find your optimal volume level. This should also apply for solfeggios mixed with music or nature sounds, however the solfeggio frequencies are usually at a lower level than the music or nature sounds, so it is more natural to play this at a higher volume."
They can be listened to with or without headphones, but if it says it's a Binaural beat type track - the results will be more pronounced through the use of headphones. Isochronic tones, however, are just as effective and made to be used in either way you so choose :)
- Binaural Beats: "First discovered by physicist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove in the mid 20th century, Binaural beats are responses within the superior olivary nucleus of each brain hemisphere to precisely measured sound tones. Two separate tones will be presented to each ear, the brainwave patterns will then passively mimic the difference between these tones. For instance, if 150 Hz is played in the right ear, and 155 Hz to the left ear, the difference between these tones will be experienced (5 Hz) as a very relaxing theta wave, and the user’s consciousness will move into that particular brainwave state, entraining neural rhythms via what scientists call frequency-following-response (FFR). Today, Binaural beats are used to stimulate positive mental states for all kinds of benefits such as meditation, relaxation, sleep, focus, increased creativity and much more."
- Monaural Beats: "(The second type of sound wave) They are combined into one sound before they actually reach the human ear, as opposed to formulated in part by the brain itself, which occurs with a Binaural beat. In order for the brain to hear and interpret Monaural tones, the different elements involved must be of the same frequency (for instance 85Hz in your left ear & 85 Hz in your right ear). Monaural tones most often occur in nature and form the basis for musical chords. Binaural tones, on the other hand, usually come from man-made objects that produce noise, such as engines. Although both types of tone are thought to be effective in entrainment therapy, Monaural is a bit more flexible in that it doesn’t require the use of headphones in order to be effective."
- "Isochronic Tones: "Are similar to Monaural tones in that they are combined into a cohesive listening experience before they reach the ear. However, with Isochronic tones, the tones themselves are switched on and off via predictable patterns, creating a pulse effect that is extremely effective when used for therapeutic reasons. It is this enhanced effect that make Isochronic sound quite possibly, as some believe, the most effective type of beat in brainwave entrainment.
- More info regarding Isochronic tones vs Binaural beats
"Repetitive listening will be more beneficial as the vibrations of the music improve our sense of clarity and increases amount of energy. It Influences the energy field around you, your home and office and purifies the mind and body."
- "One can start listening any solfeggio frequency according to the need. But it may be better to begin with frequency 396 Hz for Balancing Root Chakra. Visualize the red color. This frequency cleans the feeling of guilt and awakens your mind and turns grief into joy."
- "Second useful Solfeggio frequency is 417 Hz for tuning Sacral Chakra. Color of Sacral Chakra is Orange. Visualize the Orange color. You will feel the change as the tone encourages the cell and your body feels energized."
- "Solfeggio frequency of Solar Plexus Chakra is 528 Hz which brings transformation and has the power of DNA repair that is why it is a Miracles Tone. During meditation visualize the Yellow color and feel your body changing and aligning with this frequency. You will feel wonderful relaxing effect on mind and body. 528 Hz is the exact sound frequency used by genetic scientists to repair DNA."
- "Listen Solfeggio frequency 639 Hz which helps you in connecting and balancing relationship and also opens Heart Chakra. During meditation and listening, during daytime as background music visualize Green color. This Solfeggio frequency has so much effect on inter personal relationship that it brings harmony in family, friends and social circle."
- "Start Solfeggio music with 741 Hz frequency for balancing Throat Chakra. Visualize the color sky Blue. Vibrations of Music help in solving problems and awakening intuition. Your continuous listening to the music during the meditation will lead to pure, stable, spiritual, healthier and simple life."
- "Solfeggio music with 852 Hz frequency helps in opening Third Eye Chakra. The color of Chakra is Indigo, so visualize Indigo color while listening Solfeggio music tuned to 852 Hz frequency. Your repeatedly listening will enable the cells to transform themselves into a system of higher level."
- "Solfeggio music having 963 Hz frequency reconnects you with the spirit and awakens any system to its original and perfect state. Vibrations and listening to the music with eyes closed visualize violet color rays which enables you to experience Oneness and connects you with the spiritual world and balances Crown Chakra"
- As you also start to listen to the frequencies, you may encounter symptoms such as headaches, body twitches or even nausea. You may also feel emotions like anger, sadness, irritation, frustration, fear, anxiety, guilt, etc. come to surface. Do not be alarmed. This is perfectly normal. The tones are removing energetic blockages from your body so that the natural flow of energy circulates more freely. Just do your best to stay in that emotion so that your energy system can fully heal it. When they come to surface they are ready to let go. So it is safe to allow yourself to feel them. You may encounter these experiences through several listenings before they start to fade away for good. Patience and courage may be needed. And you have that within you."
I've included two links for each frequency, a longer one to listen to for a healing sleep, and a shorter one that can be used for a meditation session:
- ☯ 174 Hz | "Sleep [09:09:08]" | "Meditation [01:01:00]"
- ☯ 285 Hz | "Sleep [09:09:09]" | "Meditation [01:11:10]"
- ☯ 396 Hz | "Sleep [08:00:00]" | "Meditation [01:00:09]"
- ☯ 417 Hz | "Sleep [07:59:59]" | "Meditation [01:11:10]"
- ☯ 528 Hz | "Sleep [09:09:08]" | "Meditation [01:00:00]"
- ☯ 639 Hz | "Sleep [06:06:05]" | "Meditation [02:00:09]"
- ☯ 741 Hz | "Sleep [08:00:00]" | "Meditation [01:11:10]"
- ☯ 852 Hz | "Sleep [09:09:08]" | "Meditation [02:59:59]"
- ☯ 963 Hz | "Sleep [08:00:00]" | "Meditation [01:00:00]"
- “9 Solfeggio Frequencies | Deep Relaxation & Healing Sleep” - [09:09:10]
- "All 7 Schumann Resonance Frequencies @ Once | 432 Hz" - [02:00:00]
- "Chakra Meditation/Sleep Music | Healing Frequencies, Open & Empower All Chakras" - [09:09:09]
- "Complete Chakra Alignment Activation & Healing | Solfeggio Isochronic Tones" - [00:49:56]
- "Activate Qi Flow With OM Mantra & Powerful Drums | Solfeggio 852 & 963 Hz" - [01:09:44]
- "Divine DMT ULTRA DEEP DELTA Brainwaves with Jnana Mudra" - [02:00:00]:
- "This specific track is intended to help activate the 'Supreme Knowledge'; It is the approximated Frequencies needed to achieve it. Together with the Gyun/Jnana MUDRA, it should be used during meditation mostly and while sleeping. This music has been tuned to A4 = 432 Hz and 60 bpm, it features the 432 Hz Universe Resonance, 10000 Hz Full Restore Frequency, 1565 Hz Balance Spiritual Well-Being Frequency, 40 Hz Brain's Operating System Frequency, 3.5 Hz DNA Stimulation Frequency, and 0.5 - 4 Hz Ultra Deep Delta State of DMT Frequency. It also plays all the 7 Chakras tones through a Vibration Melody: | Root = 256,8 Hz | Sacral = 288,2 Hz | Solar Plexus = 323,5 Hz | Heart = 342,8 Hz | Throat = 384,8 Hz | Third Eye = 432 Hz | Crown = 484,8 Hz |
Related Links to Browse:
- Audio Brainwave Entrainment
- Binaural Beats Vs. Isochronic Tones
- Biofield Tuning Using Tuning Forks
- Gematria, Number Coding, and Solfeggio
- Gyan/Jnana Mudra
- Gyan/Jnana Mudra Vs Chin Mudra for Meditation
- Jnana (Gyan) Mudra - Wiki
- (5 Common) Mudras, Their Meanings, and How to Practice Them
- (10 Powerful) Mudras and How To Use Them
- Musical Harmonics and Hebrew Gematria
- Sound Therapy
- Sound Therapy Research - The British Academy Of Sound Research
- Origins and Research on Sound Healing
- Verdi Tuning: A Brief History of Musical Tuning
- Vortex Math, Nikola Tesla, and the Secrets of 3, 6, 9
- Bonus Videos:
⚛ Relevant Scientific Studies/Articles - Benefits of Using Various Sound Frequencies:
- I thought I would add some relevant scientific studies and articles that pertain to the benefits of using various sound frequencies in regards to human health:
- "The Effect of Music on the Human Stress Response" (2013): "Music listening impacted the psychobiological stress system. Listening to music prior to a standardized stressor predominantly affected the autonomic nervous system (in terms of a faster recovery), and to a lesser degree the endocrine and psychological stress response."
- "The Impact of Binaural Beats on Creativity"
- "The Effect of Gamma-Enhancing Binaural Beats on the Control of Feature Bindings Study"
- "Cortical Reorganization in Recent-Onset Tinnitus Patients by the Heidelberg Model of Music Therapy": "A two year study supported by the Klaus Tschira Foundation in Germany, which showed that sound therapy was able to significantly reduce the symptoms of chronic tinnitus. Not only did sufferers report a significant decrease in their symptoms, MRI images of the subject’s brains during treatment showed that sound therapy was able to activate certain areas of the brain that researchers believed were responsible for the unpleasant symptoms associated with tinnitus."
- "Intracranial Electroencephalography Power and Phase Synchronization Changes during Monaural and Binaural Beat Stimulation (2014)" - From the European Journal of Neuroscience
- "Ultrasound Therapy for Prostate Cancer Developed", And the actual study: ["Focal Therapy for Localised Unifocal and Multifocal Prostate Cancer: a prospective development study"]
- "A Review: High Frequency Oscillatory Activity in the Human Brain"
- "The Effect of Low-Frequency Sound Stimulation On Patients with Fibromyalgia: A Clinical Study"
- "High-Frequency Binaural Beats Increase Cognitive Flexibility: Evidence from Dual-Task Crosstalk Study"
- "Filtering Water with Acoustics Nanotube Technology": "Innovators at NASA's Johnson Space Center have developed a filtration device to effectively eliminate contaminants from water supplies. The unique aspect of the technology is its use of acoustics rather than pressure to drive water through small-diameter carbon nanotubes. The invention requires less power than conventional filtration systems and is well-suited to a variety of water processing needs."
- "The Sound Of Healing: Study Says Sound-Stimulation Could Help Alzheimer's Patients"
- "The Effectiveness of Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy in Medicine" - Duke University
- "Eliminating the Attentional Blink through Binaural Beats: A Case for Tailored Cognitive Enhancement."
Link to → "Solfeggio Frequencies and Sound Healing Therapy - Part 2: Cymatics, 3~6~9, Schumann, and Resonant Frequencies".
- Audible Sound
- Emotional Sound
- Mental Sound
- Spiritual Sound
- Cosmic Sound
Audible Sound"Sound has two aspects, its physical aspect and its subtle aspect. The physical aspect of sound is the sound that we hear. It is created by sound waves vibrating in our ears and our body.
Low-pitched sound effects the denser parts of our body, the bones and muscles. Lowpitched sound effects the lower parts of the body. High pitched sound effects the finer parts of the body, the skin and the nerves. High pitched sound also effects the head and upper body.
Emotional Sound"We all have an underlying emotional vibration. Our emotional energy field is formed by the main emotions we have experienced during our life. Psychics will often perceive these emotions as colours in the auric field around the body In Chinese medicine there are said to be five elements. Each element has an association with an organ in the body and an emotion. This emotion will be heard in the sound of the voice."
Wood - Liver – Anger – Shouting Fire – Heart – Joy/Lack of Joy – - Laughing/Lack of Laugh Earth – Spleen – Sympathy – Singing Metal – Lungs – Grief – Weeping Water – Kidneys – Fear – Groaning
Mental Sound"When we think positive or negative thoughts it creates a subtle vibration in our body and in the energy field around our bodies. All of us have a mental energy field around us, which is created from our persistent thoughts.
The Buddha said that each of us is the result of our past thoughts -
“Our present thoughts create our future life. Our life is created by our mind. If a person speaks or acts with a mind grounded in fear suffering will follow him as surely as summer follows spring. If a person speaks or acts with a mind grounded in love happiness will follow him as surely as his shadow never leaves him.” (Dhammapada)
Negative thoughts towards other people can have a harmful effect on our bodies.
Spiritual Sound"Great spiritual teachers emanate a powerful subtle energy. In India there are said to be two types of mantra, an inert mantra and a spiritually charged mantra.
An inert mantra is one learnt from a book or from an ordinary teacher. A spiritually charged mantra is one given to us by a realised spiritual teacher. The spiritually charged mantra contains the power of the teacher’s spiritual realisation and is transmitted to the student when they are ready.
♡ Anahata ♡
Cosmic Sound"In Sanskrit the name for the heart chakra is ‘Anahata’. The word ‘Anahata’ means unstruck or unbeaten. ‘Anahata Nad’ or ‘Anahata Shabda’ refers to the Vedic concept of unstruck sound, the sound of the celestial realm.
A muni is an ascetic, a great sage. The word means "he who is silent". The inner sound heard in deep meditation is said to be ‘Aum’ by the sages of India, ‘Hu’ by the Sufis.
“Anahata is so called because it is in this place that munis or sages hear that sound (Anahata – Shabda) which comes without the striking of any two things together.” (John Woodroffe)
Aum is called the ‘Shabda Brahman,’ eternal sound or God as sound/vibration. According to the Vedas the entire universe has emanated from this primordial sound."
“The Supreme Being has been called by various names in different languages, but the mystics have known him as Hu, the natural name, not man-made, the only name of the Nameless, which all nature constantly proclaims. The sound Hu is most sacred……… for it is the origin and end of every sound as well as the background of each word. The word Hu is the spirit of all sounds and of all words, and is hidden within them all, as the spirit is hidden in the body.” ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan
The Voice"The scriptures of India (Vedas) state that music provides the vehicle for the manifestation of the cosmic sound. The voice is the most potent medium for the expression of the cosmic sound.
“When the soul desires to express itself in the voice, it first causes an activity in the mind; and the mind by means of thought projects finer vibrations in the mental plane; these in due course develop and run as breath through the regions of the abdomen, lungs, mouth, throat, and nasal organs, causing the air to vibrate all through, until they manifest as voice. The voice therefore naturally expresses the attitude of mind whether true or false, sincere or insincere.” ~ (Hazrat Inayat Khan)
Sound Healing"When we give a sound healing treatment to another person the sounds we make will act as a carrier for our healing/loving intention. The person receiving the sound healing will feel this healing intention. The voice is the primary medium for the most direct and natural form of sound healing. Our earliest memories of the power of the voice occur when we hear the lullabies sung by our mother. Whenever we sing, chant, or produce harmonic overtones with our voice, the reverberation is felt throughout the body.
Sound effects our physical body through resonance. Sound effects our emotional body through tone colour, harmony and intervals.
“There are instances in ancient tradition when birds and animals were charmed by the flute of Krishna, rocks were melted by the song of Orpheus; and the Dipak Raga sung by Tansen lighted all the torches, while he himself was burnt by reason of the inner fire his song produced. Even today the snakes are charmed by the Pugi (a flute) of the snake charmers in India. All this shows us how the ancients must have dived into the most mysterious ocean of music.” ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan
THE CHAKRAS:"The word chakra is a Sanskrit term meaning “wheel”, for chakras are seen as spinning wheels of light by those with the ability to see subtle energy. The chakras are found in many traditions, including Hindu and Tibetan. Many esoteric and occult “Mystery School” describe these energy centers. While the chakras have been incorporated in many spiritual practices, their existence seems to be based, not upon religion, but upon awareness of energy. There is even scientific instrumentation that is beginning to record and validate them.
There are seven main chakras, seven spinning balls of energy that are located centrally in the front and the posterior of the body. These chakras are transduction points– places where subtle energy from higher planes begins to become denser. The energy from the chakras then becomes more dense as it comes into the body. It next becomes the acupuncture points and meridians and finally, this energy transduces into the density of the physical body. Imbalances in the physical body can be detected through the chakras. Frequently, healers who work with subtle energy can detect imbalances before they manifest in the physical body by feeling imbalances in the chakras. By balancing the chakras, imbalances in the physical body will often disappear.
There is a feedback loop occurring with the energy of the chakras. The physical body interfaces with this energy and vice versa. Frequently, an imbalance in a chakra will manifest later in the physical body. It is possible, such as through a traumatic injury, for both the physical body and the chakras to be simultaneously imbalanced. Healing of the physical occurs much more rapidly when the subtle anatomy–particularly the chakras–are aligned after physical injury. Frequency shifting through resonating the chakras allows us to help create balance and alignment within ourselves." For a brief description of the chakras, click here
CHAKRA SOUNDS"There are numerous sound that seem to resonate the chakras. Among the most popular are the use of vowels and the use of mantras. This use of vowels seem to be highly effective in balancing the chakras. The Sacred Vowel are considered sacred in many different traditions and Mystery Schools throughout the planet, including ancient Egyptians, Hebrew, Islamic, Tibetan, Japanese and Native American. There are a number of different systems of Sacred Vowels to balance the chakras.
An alternative method of resonating the chakras is to use the Bija Mantras, the Sanskrit letters from the Vedic traditions, which by themselves are said to balance and align the chakras. There are silent Bijas and spoken Bijas. These are the spoken Bijas that are chanted aloud in order to resonate the chakras. As with all systems of using sound, there are variations. Such is the case with the Bija Mantras.
There are many other aspects of using sound to resonate the chakras as well. Each chakra in the Vedic tradition is also associated with a particular element. In addition are sounds from the Shabd Yoga, the science of the Audible Sound Current. These sounds are considered to be Divine Emanations of the Creator.
Another aspect of sonic chakra resonance has to do with the actual frequency or keynote of each chakra. There a multitudinous different keynotes and scales with regard to this. I often will simply sound the vowels on a monotone (in the same key) and let the harmonic (and the specific formant of the vowel) create the chakra resonance.
Of particular note is that the fundamental frequencies used for this system are harmonically related–that is the notes are the natural result of the geometric vibrations of a given string (brought within a single octave). The tuning is different than that of a keyboard (which utilizes a C that vibrates at 261 Hz). The notes that are created from this harmonically related scale are based upon the harmonics created from the fundamental notes of the note C that vibrates at 256 cycles per second (and then having the harmonics transposed down so that the fit within the octave of that C note). 256 Hz. is a harmonic of 1 cycle a second. Many believe this keynote to be in natural resonance with many of the frequencies of the Earth itself. Some belief it is a harmonic of the actual frequency of the Earth. . .
Om Mani Padme Hum: ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྂ༔ | ॐ मणिपद्मे हुम्Anahata
And check comments for more links!
ॐ ♡ ∞
WCC Jobs At Risk Due to Outsourcing Proposal Part 2 - Detailed Information
Full list of board of trustees
June 4th at 5pm is the next board meeting to discuss the proposal, allowing public comments.
There is a severe lack of information available to the public.
WCC's post to announce this proposal
June 25th is when the board meeting votes.
What Do You Call Someone That Went To WCC?
In 2017, a three-day outage occurred at Washtenaw Community College that president Rose Bellanca claims set off a need to review the IT departments systems and strategies. Bellanca determined it was in the college’s best interest to outsource the entire department to Ellucian, a managed service provider (MSP), replacing the current 31 employees that work there. Investigating this outage proved difficult due to no public facing information. Someone around and informed at the time of incident was required to gain detailed information. Three separate issues were the result of the WCC outage; there was a misconfigured network device and a non-IT controlled "smart tv” plugged in, which together caused an unknown flaw to a third device on campus. The three devices caused a chain of affects, becoming the 2017 outage. While the Campus IT Networking staff diagnosed and resolved the issue, three days passed before the campus was fully operational again. Because there was no data loss, security breach, or any other type of major loss during the outage, it wasn’t required to be reported publicly. While the outage may have been undoubtably frustrating and inconvenient, it was not severe enough to catch the public eye. In fact, there does not appear to be any publicly reported severe outages from WCC. This raises questions to Bellanca’s judgement on what Ellucian could offer for the college’s best interest.
If someone doesn’t work in IT, they may not realize fully preventing outages is an unrealistic expectation. Muskegon Community College, who uses Ellucian, had a week-long outage that rendered 45 computers completely useless, requiring them to be replaced in 2018 (Lofton, Justine). Ellucian worked diligently to resolve this incident; however, the outage lasted a full week (Nov 19 – Nov 26th) before returning operational again. Students had to work with their professors to turn in homework by hand as the outage affected email, wireless service, and the student portal along with other systems (Lofton, Justine). Aside from outages, data breaches have also become more of a concern in recent years. When we think of data breaches or personal information leaking to the public, we don’t always consider the possibility of user error. At McHenry County College in 2013, Ellucian accidently sent out 10,000 student and staff personal information (which included social security numbers) to three different colleges, which is a data breach (Privacy Rights Clearinghouse). The accidental breach cost $5,700 and forced the college to inform those involved of the incident via a letter (Skinner, Cal).
WCC has been slowly migrating some of its systems to ‘The Cloud.’ On May 21st at the WCC board meeting, William Johnson went into detail on this, explaining the cloud as a confusing, difficult technology to manage. Again, for someone who does not work in IT, it may sound concerning. Not everyone knows what ‘the cloud’ is, especially when they have an IT department to manage it for them; However, it is important for the board of trustees to be educated on the full truth of these terms. ‘The cloud’ is just another server—someone else’s, to be exact. Cloud computing is a computer that’s used by two or more people, simultaneously (Foote, Keith D). It is generally considered an offsite resource, that can commonly be used to store data elsewhere. Amazon Web Services, Office 365, and Oracle Cloud are all examples of its use. This technology is no more complex than the on-prem systems and was built for convenience as well as offsite storage, which was developed in the 1960s (Foote, Keith D). In the MSP world, The Cloud means storing hundreds or thousands of customers’ data on their cloud, one location, together. Customers can use their cloud for a subscription fee, and their data is managed and maintained by said MSP. For private clouds, companies have the option to have their data off-site for safe keeping.
Technology is a fast-growing industry, and it creates need of constant upkeep for security and efficiency. A commonly used phrase in technology is ‘legacy system.’ Legacy in the world of technology doesn’t necessarily refer to the age of the system but rather the fact it is no longer provided vendor support or is lacking the resources to meet organizational requirements (Techopedia). Most organizations have legacy systems to some extent. This is mostly due to budgeting and inconvenience when making the transition, especially if key data can be lost or corrupted, and “as a result, legacy systems are everywhere: energy, manufacturing, transport and insurance companies, hospitals or banks, among other, use them” (Randed). While this makes no excuse for WCC possibly having legacy systems, it’s important to note that Ellucian alone will not change this—budgeting for the IT department will alter how quickly systems are updated and always will. As reported by Ellucian, they will not provide the systems and software WCC uses—only the support for those systems. While Ellucian may have exported reports on whether WCC systems are up-to-date, it does not mean Ellucian would be the reason they are updated —the systems would simply be implemented when WCC approves the budget and allows the maintenance window required, making no change to the current process. It is doubtful the current IT staff hasn’t been updating its infrastructure as only a small fraction of legacy systems are reported by the MSP, with little detail on what makes them legacy to the public. It is possible that an application is considered legacy rather than the system itself. It is also understood the individual that promoted Ellucian at the May 21st board meeting, William Johnson, was head of the IT department for some time prior to this proposal becoming public. For an individual aware of legacy infrastructure to not update them, the theory in lack of budgeting to update quickly enough could be a major possibility. The theory of ulterior motive may also be in question.
The president of WCC, Rose B. Bellanca, has been in office since 2011. On April 29th, 2013 The Washtenaw Voice published an article regarding WCC’s concerns on outsourcing. In the article, it reads “College President Rose Bellanca sat down with all of Information Technology and Web Services last year, saying she would not outsource IT, as in past experiences” and staff with growing concerns responded “The fact that she had to say, ‘I want to put to bed the rumors about me out-sourcing or planning on outsourcing IT, or any department,’ is a bad sign that she might do it” (Hedden, Adrian). This dispute happened the same time WCC started its “What Do You Call Someone That Went To WCC?” marketing campaign that led into today, which was also proven to become outsourced in that same article.
On August 10-16 this year, the 66th Annual Training Program will be held at WCC for the United Association (UA). It’s common knowledge that a union may not approve of outsourcing or funding of an out-of-state company with tax dollars. While the UA may not have pull on influencing WCC’s decision, we must understand cutting costs in this way does not come without risk. While WCC may initially save money through the MSP, they would lose a majority of on-site IT, crucial for the Annual Training Program. The transition would also be in its early stages when the UA visits campus, which could cause more complications. Many truly believe this could impact the relationship with the UA. I reached out to its training program to discuss this matter. Pleasantly surprised, the UA was made informed by Bellanca of this proposal. Unfortunately, they could not comment at this time on the proposal aside from acknowledging they have been informed.
The question of employee compensation also becomes a concern. Comparably.com is a professional review site that analyzes how a company is doing in customer and current employee satisfaction. While Ellucian is offering all 31 WCC employees a position with their company, their pay, position, benefits, and location are unknown and to-be-determined. Many of their positions are remote, and the company is based outside the state of Michigan. Comparably.com found that Ellucian is among the bottom 20% of both similar sized companies in the US as well as nearby companies (Ellucian Outlook Score). When comparing to 4 equal competitors, Ellucian took 3rd, earning the ‘D’ score it was given. There are also signs of potential high layoffs, depending on the position. 25% of Ellucian employees regularly feel insecure working for the company, and 17% identified instability (Ellucian Outlook Score). There is also question about diversity as the company had to pay $140,000 due to transgender discrimination (U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission). Ellucian’s benefits changed January 2019, so it is unclear exactly what they offer. Reviews suggest the benefits are not favorable compared to their prior compensation. Not many jobs offer a pension, which is a large perk for WCC employees. While Ellucian may be a decent enough company to its customers, reading reviews on various sites from current and past employees, Ellucian does not compare to WCC and does not appear to compensate what the 31 professionals currently benefit from. Moving to Ellucian would also mean losing Michigan jobs and pushing tax money outside the state as the MSP’s global headquarters are located in Virginia.
Fortunately, WCC is willing to offer a severance package based on years of employment. Roughly half of the 31 employees have worked for ten or more years, earning a year worth of salary. Out of those individuals, many are around the age of fifty. Job searching at that age as well as change in retirement planning can be extremely difficult and even delay retirement altogether. Losing their job at WCC, they lose their compensation of working 30 years to retire and may be forced to work significantly longer. It is also found that only one in ten of those individuals will ever again earn as much as they did before those employment setbacks (Gosselin). While a severance package is kind, many people would much rather have stability and work-life balance, which many IT jobs lack due to the competitive field. For those with less time in WCC, many are only receiving three months of pay. While three months is generous, ensuring a position that pays roughly equal in a short amount of time may not be easy. Many of the employees have spouses that are sick and depend on the current income. Many more employees also have student loans, mortgages, and their own health issues. While this situation can happen anywhere, it should be understood that severance packages are band-aids to a bigger issue. Some band-aids fall off before the wound heals. While this offering may be generous, it is also unstable and risky.
This brings us back to the point of it all; what do you call someone that went to WCC? The answer commonly seen is ‘employed’, promoting the students of WCC flourishing in the career they chose to educate themselves in. Out of the 31 employees, most of them have WCC degrees or attended WCC for at least one semester. Currently, WCC stands by what they advertise, hiring those that went to their college to show the success and growth resulted by their education. If the proposal to outsource is approved, the college will lose a part of itself and its influence on future students. For a college that prides themselves on their students being employed, those that represent the college seem to have forgotten what it’s all about and deemed their own IT staff unqualified for a job that WCC taught them how to make a career out of.
“Data Breaches.” Privacy Rights Clearinghouse | Data Breaches, www.privacyrights.org/data-breaches?title=&org_type%5B0%5D=259&page=3.
Durr, Matt. “WCC President Calls Vote of No Confidence 'Disturbing,' Offers to Meet with Faculty.” Mlive.com, Mlive.com, 28 May 2014, www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbo2014/05/wcc_president_board_speak_out.html.
“Ellucian Outlook Score.” Comparably, 2019, www.comparably.com/companies/ellucian/outlook.
Foote, Keith D. “A Brief History of Cloud Computing.” DATAVERSITY, 22 June 2017, www.dataversity.net/brief-history-cloud-computing/#.
Gosselin, Peter. “If You're Over 50, Chances Are the Decision to Leave a Job Won't Be Yours.” ProPublica, 9 Mar. 2019, www.propublica.org/article/older-workers-united-states-pushed-out-of-work-forced-retirement.
HEDDEN, ADRIAN, and BEN SOLIS. “WCC Embraces Outsourcing?” The Washtenaw Voice, 29 Apr. 2013. https://www.washtenawvoice.com/-/pdf/vol19/washtenawvoice_042913.pdf
“Legacy System: Why Do Companies Keep Using Them?” Randed, 16 Jan. 2019, randed.com/legacy-system-why-do-companies-keep-using-them/?lang=en.
Lofton, Justine. “Malware Attack on College Prompts Week-Long Systems Shutdown.” Mlive.com, Mlive.com, 26 Nov. 2018, www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/2018/11/personal_info_not_a_risk_in_ma.html.
Skinner, Cal. “MCC Secrecy on 10,000 Person Data Breach Costs $5,700.” McHenry County Blog, 12 June 2014, mchenrycountyblog.com/2014/07/23/mcc-secrecy-on-10000-person-data-breach-cost-5700/.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. “Ellucian to Pay $140,000 to Resolve Discrimination against Transgender Employee.” Ellucian to Pay $140,000 to Resolve Discrimination against Transgender Employee, 5 May 2016, www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/5-5-16.cfm.
“What Is a Legacy System (in Computing)? - Definition from Techopedia.” Techopedia.com, www.techopedia.com/definition/635/legacy-system.
Northwood University Uses Ellucian https://www.northwood.edu/it
St Clair Community College Uses Ellucian https://sc4sss03.sc4.edu/Student/Home/privacy
Macomb County Community College Uses Ellucian https://appadvice.com/app/macomb-community-college/1378680153