[Tutorial] Hacking Steam Accounts - MPGH
The worst estate agents i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. More 4 Mom: How to Express Love with the Gifts You Give. Userpage of HectortheWolf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net.
Quantitative nailfold video capillaroscopy in patients
The petrol engine comes in two versions - standard and mild-hybrid. Re: MG Hector Petrol DCT - Ownership Review. Official announcement date is September 2020.
|1||A Non-Profit Hospital in Los Angeles||50%|
|2||Fine Limited Edition Sterling Silver & Hardwood Candle||37%|
|3||Healthcare Data Lookup Tools - NPI Lookup. NPI Lookup||81%|
|4||MG Hector First Drive Review||11%|
|5||MG Hector Plus Smart AT Price in India, Specification||24%|
|6||DEFENDANT NAME COURT HEARING PROSECUTOR UNIT CASE Charge(s||24%|
|7||What is associativity of operators and why is it important||70%|
Xhefri's Guitars - Fender Stratocaster Plus Series
Recent and career form for Cesifire (IRE), including upcoming races, previous results and timeform statistics. As I mention in my review of the title story, Buy a Bullet comprised about a quarter of what I got when I bought this; the majority of my purchase was made up of the 1st 11 chapters of the sequel to Orphan X, due out in a painfully looooong 8 days. Jockey Hector Crouch; close up stand side, hung left over 2f out, led overall and merged with.
Silver Chaos - Guide and Walkthrough - PC - By gboyary
Ralph (of Mick & Ralph's) can be asked to forge a handwritten note at this point, making Pacer think Jean-Baptiste Cutting took his stash. There are also other settings, some of which are different in debug/release. The serial numbers on the 87-8 models have caused some confusion due to the CBS buyout and the start up of the new plant in Corona, California.
CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC
Bhut' Hector asked Nonhlanhla to marry him as crowds of onlookers cheered for the happy couple in South Africa. Three 242s will be available for the Veolia contract. The Mask is scaled to fit an adult but you can make children's masks by scaling down the templates when you print, check our FAQ page for details.
Hack american Association of Tissue Banks
He is also the husband of Donna Paulsen. Height measuring 5 7/8 inches (15 cm), weight 14.95 ozt. EDITED 1/09/17 I just finished reading the bulk of the e-version of this download.
Activation code watch Antiques Roadshow Episodes Online
Specter Litt Wheeler Williams, the managing partner of Specter Litt, and a former Assistant District Attorney for the New York County District Attorney's Office. Silver hack by hector 09. LJ -Lisa Johnson VP, Information Systems Spectrum Industries Chippewa Falls.
A commemorative silver and gilt goblet, St Paul's
An overview of system hardware changes, service failures, and node failures is available in. Sep 7; am This is exactly what happened to Richard Cary, Hector Penton and Kevin Wasielewski, three co-workers and friends who. The series was produced by Bardel Entertainment, with additional work done by Philippine Animation Studio.
Kia Seltos Steel silver Colour, Seltos Colours in India
Check out various car models under 6 Lakhs in India. Find MG Hector Plus Reviews, Features, Colors, Images at CarTrade. Search Millions of Grave Records - Find A Grave.
Crack pre Box S2 Digital – Pro-Ject Audio Systems
Otis Elevator Company 11760 US Hwy 1 Suite W600 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408 USA. It provides stranger live random video chat app is the best way to communicate with interesting peoples, Get the multi-feature video chat app, you will connect with millions of people and have a live talk with talented or. For more information, look at the Random class, though please note.
- MG Hector Price in India, Images, Review & Specs
- Estate Jewelry, Silver, Mexican
- MG Hector vs Tata Harrier Diesel MT Comparison Test Review
- MG Hector Price in India 2020
- C# - .NET Configuration (app.config/web.config/settings
- MG Hector: Official Review
- Newly Funded Hector Pardoe Wins 25k Silver in France
- MG Hector Reviews: Read User Reviews on Hector in India
Serial number hector Chair in Silver Sage with Vintage Oak feet
Disney Infinity1.0 figures INF-1000001 - Mr. Incredible INF-1000002 - Sulley INF-1000003 - Jack Sparrow INF-1000004 - Lone Ranger INF-1000005 - Tonto INF-1000006 - Lightning McQueen INF-1000007 - Holley Shiftwell INF-1000008 - Buzz Lightyear INF-1000009 - Jessie INF-1000010 - Mike INF-1000011 - Mrs. Service manual for CATERPILLAR D5 TRACK-TYPE TRACTOR SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 06R. Comment: Career best when winning 11-runner handicap at this C&D (11/1) 8 days ago, keeping on well.
N931NK - Airbus A320-271N - Spirit Airlines
Hector, I will consult that guide to see if I can find the problem. I recall reading an article by Nate Silver himself around a week after the election that proposed a few hypotheses to explain this. Public Site - Young Life.
- MG Hector Plus Price in India, Specs, Review, Pics
- Home - Sheriff's Office
- HECTOR HERRERA 2020 PANINI PRIZM WORLD CUP FUNDAMENTALS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats - Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki
- Granblue Fantasy Wiki
MG Hector Price in Thiruvananthapuram - November 2020 On
Open FIFA 21 Packs with our pack simulator or browse the Ultimate Team Database and player prices with FUTWIZ. Searching for Silver 461 found (258940 total) alternate case. MG Hector Plus Style Diesel MT is available in India at a price of Rs. 14.89 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Serial code jinnah: Creator of Pakistan
ICU (intensive care unit) right now, our staff is doubled, " says nurse Lauren Yamashita. No attempt is made to explain optical theory as the manual is intended as a ready reference work for use in the laboratory. Define Silver beater.
Steiff Price Guide and Reference
Hector immediately got in a cross which was hacked clear, then he set up Hughes down the left who forced a corner - Currie took the flag kick and Tomaszewski flapped at it, knocking it down towards his own goal but it was agonisingly cleared off the line by the knee of Szymanowski. Gunsmoke is an American western television series developed by Charles Marquis Warren and based on the radio program of the same name. Traditional shaped cup which stands on a round pedestal base.
Download hacked: Escape Room Locks
MG Hector Sharp Diesel Dualtone is available in India at a price of Rs. 18.08 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). GBH Boston is America's preeminent public broadcaster, producing such award-winning PBS series as Masterpiece, Antiques Roadshow, Frontline, Nova, American Experience, Arthur, Curious George, and more than a dozen other prime-time, lifestyle, and children's series. Latest details about MG Hector's mileage, configurations, images, colors & reviews available at CarandBike.
Keygen mG Hector Plus vs Kia Seltos Comparison - Prices, Specs
Bridgend Antiques, Ballyclare https://globalbeatschool.ru/crack/?key=421. Hector Sharp - Aurora Silver, Candy White, Starry Black, Burgundy Red and Coloured Glaze Red. Stream Antiques Roadshow for free and find out when it's on TV, by way of PBS New York station, THIRTEEN.
- BAND OF THE DAY: HECTOR GANNET - Maximum Volume Music
- SHOWTIME Official Site
- N400SV - ATR 42-600 - Silver Airways
- Goblets in Antique Sterling Silver. I Franks presents our
- List Of All Marlboro Cigarettes
- 916 W Birch Ave, Hector, MN, 55342
- Hector's Gutter Services
- FIFA 21 Squad Builder, Prices, Ultimate Team ...
Scams, reviews, complaints, lawsuits and frauds. File a
MG Hector comes in 5 colours, namely, Aurora Silver, Burgundy Red, Candy White, Glaze Red, Starry Black. The Kia Seltos held a 58% share of the mid-size SUV market in the first five months of 2020. Stupidest fucking idiot on planet earth had his twitter password "hacked, " by which I mean the password was maga2020 and did not have 2 step authentication.
MLB the Show: Atlanta's Road To Rebuilding, Part 6: 2019 Season
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Welcome back to MLB the Show: ARTR!
The Braves spent the offseason after falling to the Cubs in the NLCS by putting the finishing touches to the rebuild. Utilizing the heavily touted 2018 free agent class with the over $60m in cash we had saved over the course of the last 4 seasons, we landed Andrew McCutchen to play RF and after freeing up a little extra cash in dealing Felix Hernandez with 1 one year left on his contract, we were able to get Jose Fernandez to join Chris Sale and Mike Foltynewicz in an attempt to bring a championship to Atlanta. The Braves enter spring training as the favorites out of the NL, so expectations are high. The experts deem the rebuild "complete," and as such, anything less than a World Series appearance is a colossal failure, but we are here to win it all. We got there 2 years ago, but that was less a matter of being a great team, and more being hot at the right time in a poor division.
Spring goes well for many, including the new faces McCutchen, Fernandez, Eduardo Nuñez, and most surprisingly, Alex Avila. He hit .339 with 7 HR during spring training, and not only earns a roster spot, but the starting nod against RH pitching. Herbert will have a chance to earn more playing time at catcher as the season goes on, but for now, he'll get the chance to be mentored by a quality veteran. Kiké Hernandez had a down year last season, after winning a batting title in 2017, but he comes out of the gates in Spring Training looking like the Hernandez of old. 3rd Base is solidly his job. Jenkins continues to pitch like a #2 starter, and he's my #4, a sign that bodes extremely well, and newcomer lefty Jim Ventura, who I had hoped to win the #5 spot has been edged out by Blair, who has maybe realized that he is on his last chance to stay. Ventura will go to the pen as a long-relief/situational lefty option. Others, however, we're quite disappointing. After showing 19-yr old Lazarito a great deal of faith by trading Schwarber and counting on him to be the everyday LF, he hits for a .096 AVG in the spring. What the hell has happened? The guy was dominant in his month in the show last September, but has seemingly forgotten how to play baseball now that the pressure is on. He's not going to start the season at AAA though, I want to see if he can adjust. He is advanced for his age, and he has nothing left to prove in the minors. He does, however, have plenty to prove here. We're going to see if he can. Benintendi was solid, but hasn't done enough to reclaim a starting role, yet, but if Lazarito can't figure it out, he might get forced into one.
Manny Banuelos and Hector Sanchez fail, again, to make the team, and as such are out of options. Both are designated for assignment and later dealt for minor league roster fillers.
Opening day rosters:
vs RHP, vs LHP, Pitching Staff
The Braves soar through April with a 17-7 record. McCutchen and Fernandez waste little time making a major impact, with McCutchen hitting .306 with 6 HR and 18 RBI in the 1st month of the season, and Fernandez making 5 starts and posting 1.98 ERA with 47 k through 36 IP. Freeman starts a little slower than we're accustomed to, hitting .297 with 8 HR through April. Kiké is playing like an all-star again, Mallex is hitting is .312 out of the lead-off spot, Dansby and Ozzie are playing stellar defense and swinging quality bats, but the surprise is once again Alex Avila. Alex is hitting .319 with 5 HR and 22 RBI and has only started in 17 of our first 24 games. But with good, always comes bad. Lazarito is improving from his spring numbers, but all he had to do to accomplish that was show up at the stadium. He is hitting an abysmal .164 with 1 HR and 4 RBI and has started every game of the season.
Aaron Blair has also been iffy, and I'm starting to wonder if he will ever reach the potential he had of being an effective starter. Jim Ventura has been superb out of the pen, and if Blair can't turn in a consecutive series of decent outings, Blair is going to leave me with few options.
The Braves struggle a little through May, going 13-10 with an overall record of 30-17, as Lazarito's slump has now started costing the Braves victories. The AVG is up to .221 but the power has just not shown up as he sits with 3 HR and 10 RBI for the year. Avila has come back to Earth but continues to be an effective, above replacement level catchementor to Lucas Herbert, who is only hitting .234 with 4 HR. Francisco Mejia, our top catching prospect who is currently in AAA, has not impressed enough with the bat to warrant making a change, but he continues to knock on the door.
Lazarito's numbers aren't the only problem, of course, as offensive numbers are down across the board. Kiké is hitting .278 with 8 HR, Freeman is down in the .260's, McCutchen is only hitting .281. And no one has more than 12 HR on the year through 2 months.
Pitching has been dominant, and is the only reason we continue to win. Braves pitchers received an average of 2.9 runs/game of support in May, and have pitched us into holding a lead on top of the division. The only offensive player producing is Dansby, who is raking a .323 AVG with 11 HR.....
....so wouldn't you know it, he suffers a fracture in his forearm after getting hit with a pitch on June 1st.
Daniel Castro will come up to fill the roster spot and Brock Holt and Eduardo Nuñez will platoon at 2nd for the time being.
The Draft is here. I burned our first few rounds signing qualified free agents, so the draft really sucks.
No surprise here, June goes poorly. A 12-15 record puts the Braves at 42-32, but still atop the NL East by 6.5 games, cushioned mainly by how well they played in April. Dansby being gone has been a major problem, as neither Holt or Nuñez play effectively enough to declare one the everyday starter. The star players are playing better, with Freeman once again over .300, McCutchen hitting .295, Kiké hitting .288, and Mallex and Ozzie combining for 48 total steals in the 1 and 2 spots of the lineup. Pitching let us down in June, in particular, (sigh) Aaron Blair. I'm putting him on the trade block. I don't want to send him to the bullpen, he's a more valuable trade chip than he is to me out of the pen. I can't send him down, because he's out of options. I would have to DFA him if I couldn't trade him, or keep him on the team.
Lazarito is hitting better, at .261, but the power is still nowhere to be found. He has 9 HR and 30 RBI through 72 games. Last season, he hit 8 HR and had 24 RBI in 24 games. I start to think of a solution. Dansby is due back after the All-Star break, and Benintendi has been solid off the bench, so I'll platoon him and Lazarito until Dansby gets back. "Why does Dansby have an effect on the outcome of the LF role?" you ask. Because Kiké Hernandez plays multiple positions, and plays them very well. Kiké will move to 2nd to get Holt and Nuñez out of the lineup, and then move to LF when Dansby gets back, at which point Lazarito will go to AAA. "So then, what? Will Castro play 3rd? Who's going to play 3B, PWNtime?"
Kevin. Fucking. Maitan.
THAT'S RIGHT, FOLKS! Castro goes down in favor of the teenager. Kevin Maitan is destroying AAA, hitting .385 with 19 HR and 68 RBI by July 1st, and the kid is ready to go. He immediately becomes the starting 3B and wastes no time getting in the swing of things, pun completely intended. In his 3rd at bat, he launches a 3-run bomb to announce to the world his arrival. From July 1st until the break, Kevin hits .348 with 3 HR and 7 RBI hitting from the 8 hole.
The Braves hit the All-Star Break at 51-37. Dansby is ready to go for game 1 out of the break, and the new lineup sees Lazarito sent down to AAA, with Dansby hitting 2nd, and Maitan hitting 5th between McCutchen and Kiké.
But another situation needs addressed. Blair isn't struggling like he was, but Ventura is just plain out-pitching Blair. I've given Ventura several spot starts to gauge how well he would do, and the results? In 3 starts: 18 IP, 2 ER, .90 WHIP. He just won the job. But as previously mentioned, I don't want Blair in the pen, but that's where he goes until I can find a suitor.
That suitor comes on July 24th, a week before the trade deadline, in Toronto. They're making a push for the playoffs in an attempt to repeat as World Series champs, and their rotation is banged up. They want Blair, as he would be their #3 on day 1, and are offering 2 decent prospects and Roberto Osuna. Osuna lost the closer job when Mark Melancon came to Toronto, and since then has struggled to regain confidence. He is still only 24, and as such is still valuable to a lot of teams. This trade is a win for both teams because it addresses Toronto's glaring hole in their rotation, and it gives me another solid bullpen arm who could potentially be a closer, and more prospects.
The Braves wrap up July with a 59-41 record, good for the lead in the division. The Braves receive devastating news on the 29th when Kiké Hernandez tears his rotator cuff, ending his season, and maybe his career if it doesn't heal properly. Lazarito is putting up good numbers in Gwinnett, so he returns to the majors, but is only in the lineup to hit lefties, and will pinch hit. Andrew Benintendi will be the primary LF.
Little to no production from LF does nothing to slow down the rolling Braves as they cruise through August, going 19-10 to bring their record to 78-51 with a month to go. Benintendi and Lazarito are doing absolutely nothing with the bats, but Dansby, McCutchen, Freeman, Avila, and Maitan are all red hot. Avila has his AVG up to .305 on the year with 13 HR. For a guy who was supposed to be nothing more than a quality veteran catcher off the bench, he has become the #1 guy at the position, with Herbert still below the Mendoza Line and the guys in the minors continuing to blow the opportunity to seize a promotion. Maitan has been the best player on the team for 2 months. He's hitting .352 and has 14 HR with 38 RBI from July 1st through August 31st.
Fernandez, Sale, and Ventura all boast ERAs under 3, with Fernandez's being a 1.91. He also has 242 K in 188 IP. He has been ridiculous. The highest ERA in the rotation belongs to Folty at 3.83. Needless to say, no one in the rotation is in danger of losing their spot. Kelvin Herrera has saved 34 out of 37 and has an ERA of 1.83. He's the top closer in the league at the moment. The rest of the bullpen is a little iffy, but the way my rotation is going, they can usually go 7 or 8, giving the bullpen minimal work.
MINOR LEAGUE UPDATE
- Mark Murillo, 3B/1B/OF, AAA: .368, 31 HR, 119 RBI. 2017 1st round pick. He's ready for next season. But where will he stick?
- Ronald Acuna, CF, AAA: .324, 11 HR, 45 SB
- Touki Toussaint, P, AAA: 2.45 ERA, 1.09 WHIP, 193 K
- Soroka and Allard, P, AAA: both look ready to be in the majors along with Touki, it's finding a spot in the rotation.
- Francisco Mejia: 23 yr old top catching prospect was never able to displace Herbert, who has struggled all year, because he never impressed enough at AAA to earn a promotion.
Statistically, everyone cools off during September, but the Braves never allow the Mets to gain any ground, going 20-13 during the final stretch of the season to finish 98-64 and win the division by a 13-game margin. Kevin Maitan only needed a 3-month stretch to win the Rookie Of The Year and show he belongs in the majors, hitting .334 with 17 HR and 54 RBI from July 1st and on. He only played in 77 games. Alex Avila took full control of the starting job by mid-August and rewarded my faith by hitting .298 with 17 HR and 65 RBI on the season. I'd say my throwaway trade to add depth was the most underrated move of the offseason. Freeman and McCutchen both lived up to expectations, clubbing 33 and 32 HR respectively, with Freeman hitting .319 and Cutch hitting .296. Mallex Smith swiped 41 bags and hit .258, Ozzie hit .277 and stole 18 bases, and Dansby hit .308 while clubbing 26 bombs. Lazarito and Benintendi couldn't combine to create magic out in left, though, and somehow, Lararito became less of an impact down the stretch than he was at the beginning. He finished with .257 AVG and only 11 HR in 381 AB. To put his regression into perspective, he hit .297 with 8 HR in only a quarter of the at-bats last year. (To add insult to injury, his potential rating is now a "B". Troubling)
The pitchers were the brightest spot all year. Fernandez finished 2nd in the Cy voting, fanning 291 in 235 IP with a 2.10 ERA. Herrera converted 44 of 48 save opportunities and finished with a 1.62 ERA. Sale, Jenkins, and Ventura were electric down the stretch, while Folty floundered, allowing his ERA to hit 4.21 for the season. His slow September makes him my 5th starter heading into the playoffs, as he has been too up and down to trust with a big game right now.
NL MVP: Anthony Rizzo (53 bombs, 153 RBI. Wow.)
AL MVP: Josh Donaldson
NL Cy Young: Clayton Kershaw
AL Cy Young: Matt Moore
NL ROTY: Kevin Maitan (in only 3 months. He's for real)
AL ROTY: Christin Stewart (2015 1st Round pick by Detroit)
Freeman and McCutchen both take Gold Gloves, Dansby picks up a Silver Slugger.
ONCE AGAIN AND AS ALWAYS, ALL GAMES ARE SIMULATED BY THE CPU AS TO PREVENT TAMPERING WITH THE RESULTS
We face Cy Young winner Kershaw and the Dodgers in the NLDS, and I'd be lying if I said we didn't have our work cut out for us. With an infield consisting of Jose Abreu, Brian Dozier, Corey Seager, and Manny Machado, Puig really coming into his own in recent years, and a solid rotation led by the best pitcher on the planet, the Dodgers are formidable enough to win it all. Luckily for Braves fans, so are we.
- Game 1: Fernandez vs Kershaw. The Braves jump all over Kershaw early, with McCutchen's 2-run homer in the first putting the Braves up after 1. 2 more run in the 2nd come in the form of an RBI single by Albies and an RBI triple by Dansby to drive Albies home. The Braves chase Kershaw after 3.2 IP after he gives up 2 more runs on a Freeman single bringing McCutchen to the plate. Ross Stripling is greeted with another McCutchen homer worth 2 to put the lead at 8-0 Braves. Another Dansby RBI and an Albies solo blast add up to a 10-0 win as Fernandez went all 9 inning while striking out 14. BOX SCORE: ATL offense, OPP offense, Pitchers
- Game 2: Sale vs Maeda. The Braves are boosted by another huge pitching performance from an ace, as Sale held the Dodgers to 1 run through 6, while hits from Maitan and Albies and a solo homer by Dansby drive in 3 runs to give the Braves a 3-1 win and 2-0 series lead, and headed back to Atlanta for 2 games and a chance to move to the NLCS. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 3: Jenkins vs Alex Wood. We did a job well done in LA to make sure we got 2 chances to finish it off at home at Ole Trusty, but we face an old friend. Once again, the offense jumps all over the Dodgers pitcher early. Lucas Herbert, who struggled all year, got the offense started with a 2-run double in the 2nd, and Mallex added 2 more the next inning to make it 4-0, and Wood was chased after 4.2 IP. The Braves would get 2 more in the 7th to make it 6-0 thanks to a McCutchen RBI double another Herbert RBI. Jenkins locked it down, going all 9, and only finally surrendering a run in 9th, with a final score of 6-1, and an NLDS championship for the Braves. We just held one of the most potent offenses in the league to 2 runs over 3 games. BOX SCORE: ATL offense, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 1: Fernandez vs Arrieta. The Cubs do to José what I did to Kershaw last week. Get to him early and often, and chase him quick. 2-run homers by Soler and Rizzo in the 1st and 2nd innings got them out front, before the Braves answered in the 3rd with a Swanson RBI double followed up by a Freeman 2-run homer to make it 4-3. It would stay that score until the 7th when Roberto Osuna, replacing Fernandez, gave up RBIs to Bryant and Costa (who was the Braves 2016 1st round pick, used to acquire Schwarber). The Braves would get one back in the 8th, but could not make up the difference, and fall 6-4 in game one. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 2: Sale vs Lester. Poor defense and dominant opposing pitching combine to make a disastrous game for the Braves, as we commit 2 errors, allowing the Cubs to score 4 runs through 5 innings, powered by Heyward's 2-run homer and a Bryant solo shot. Costa added 2 RBI of his own, as Lester slammed the door, pitching a CGSO. Braves fall 5-0, and down 2-0 in the series. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense, Pitchers
- Game 3: Jenkins vs Hendricks. We turn to Tyrell looking for a much needed win, and an attempt to right the ship against a very average pitcher in Kyle Hendricks. The Braves return the favor given to them in Game 2, chasing Hendricks after 5+ and allowing 3. Freeman would add a 2-run homer in the 7th to make it 5-0, and Jenkins locked it down for his second complete game of the Postseason, this one of the shut-out variety. Braves get one back, 5-0. BOX SCORE: ATL offense, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 4: Ventura vs Cashner. Ventura makes his first career Postseason start, and the Braves hope to pick on a pitcher who has a bad habit of not keeping the ball in the park, and lo and behold, Kevin Maitan came to the plate with the bases chucked in the 1st and didn't miss, mashing a fastball down the middle into the bullpen in RF for a grand slam. The Braves wouldn't look back, as they pile it on, thanks to RBIs by Swanson, Freeman, McCutchen, and a solo homer by Alex Avila. Ventura would pitch into the 9th before being pulled after allowing a 2nd run, and the Braves win 9-2 and tie the series at 2. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 5: Foltynewicz vs Brooks. 5th starters go to war in Game 5 in a scenario where I really feel the Braves should be at an advantage, as Folty is normally as good as a lot of #2 starters in the league, but late season struggles knocked him to the #5 slot for the playoffs. Folty would get off to rocky start, allowing 4 in the 2nd, and only lasting 4 innings, exiting to a 4-0 deficit. But the Braves would rally. After the Braves got 3 in the 6th, the Cubs would tack on a run in the top of the 7th to make it 5-3. In the bottom of the 7th, Lazarito would lead off the inning with a pinch-hit homer to cut it to 5-4, and Freeman would bring in Mallex with an RBI single to tie it. In the 8th, Benintendi, already with 2 RBI on the day, would drive home Maitan to give the Braves their first lead, and Herrera would slam the door shut in the 9th to pick up the save. Braves now lead the series 3-2 after the 6-5 comeback win. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 6: Fernandez vs Arrieta, Round 2. The Braves jump all over Arrieta, with Freeman hitting a 2-run homer in the 1st, a Mallex RBI single in the 2nd, and RBI single by Avila and 2-run double by Swanson in the 3rd, and an RBI single by Albies in the 4th. Fernandez only made a couple mistakes, including a Kris Bryant solo homer, but the 7-run cushion was more than enough as he goes 8 innings, helping the Braves cruise to a 7-2 win and a 4-2 series win after trailing 2 games to none. BOX SCORE: ATL offense, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 1: Sale vs Heaney. Sale is dominant. He goes for another complete game shut-out, as the Braves win 5-0 on the backs HRs by Mallex, McCutchen, and Lazarito. Sale was tremendous. He kept his pitch count low by pitching to contact and only striking out 6. The slider was filthy, and the Angels had no response. BOX SCORE: ATL offense, OPP offense, Pitchers
- Game 2: Jenkins vs Santiago. Trout strikes early, with 2-run homer in the 1st, and Kole Calhoun would add an RBI in the 5th, to make it 3-1. The Braves would claw back to tie it in the 8th at 3 with a pinch hit single by Eduardo Nuñez, but Kole Calhoun would walk it off in the bottom of the 11th with a single that drove Trout home. Angels tie the series at 1 with score of 4-3. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense, Pitchers
- Game 3: Fernandez vs Porcello. The ace takes the hill against Rick Porcello looking to take a series lead at home with 2 more home games to follow. The Braves jump in front 1-0 in the first with a Freeman solo bomb, but That would be all they would get as Porcello locked it down. Billy Butler took Fernandez deep in the 4th for a 2-run homer, and Suarez would add a solo shot in the 8th to make it 3-1, as Porcello goes all 9 in the Angels 3-1 win, giving them 2-1 series lead. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense, Pitchers
- Game 4: Ventura vs Richards. Both pitchers start fast, only allowing a run each through 6, with the Braves only run coming on a McCutchen solo homer, and the Angels only run coming on a Butler RBI single to score Kipnis. In the 9th, Withrow took over for the fatigued Ventura, and promptly imploded, allowing 3 runs on 3 hits and a walk, as the Braves fall 4-1, and down 3-1 in the series. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 5: Foltynewicz vs Heaney. The inconsistent Foltynewicz takes the mound with the World Series on the line, and in the first inning, allows 2 runs on hits from Calhoun and Trout, and the Angels take a 2-0 lead. The Braves would respond in the second, with an RBI by Maitan, and a 2-run homer by Lazarito, and then again in the 3rd, with a 2-run homer by Swanson. Folty would allow 2 more in the 6th, before giving way to the bullpen, but they're able to lock down a 5-4 win, and stay alive in the series. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense 1, OPP offense 2, Pitchers
- Game 6: Sale vs Santiago. Sale is dominant, again. Going all 9 and recording his 3rd shutout of the Postseason, striking out 9. The bulk of the offense comes from 3 RBI from Lucas Herbert, including a 2-run homer. Braves win 4-0, and force game 7. BOX SCORE: ATL offense, OPP offense, Pitchers
- Game 7: Jenkins vs Tropeano. For the second time in 3 years, the Braves find themselves in a World Series game 7, this time against Mike Trout and the Angels. The Braves get out in front in the 2nd, with a 2-run double by Freeman, but the Angels would answer in the 3rd, with a Jason Kipnis 3-run homer. It would stay that score until the 7th, when Swanson would drive in Albies on a base hit, tying the game. But in the bottom of the inning, Jenkins would face Mike Trout with 2 outs and no one on. After fighting off several pitches, Jenkins delivered a fastball on a full count to Trout who turned on it, driving it into the seats down the LF line, and giving the Angels a 4-3 lead. Joe Smith and Jake McGee would combine to close it out, and the Braves fall in the World Series again, after the best player alive provided the heroics. BOX SCORE: ATL offense 1, ATL offense 2, OPP offense, Pitchers
It's another sobering reminder of how rebuilds take time, and with no impending free agents, the Braves can continue to build. But it's clear, the current coaching staff cannot get it done in the Postseason. If we're going to get over the mountain, maybe a change in leadership is required....
as always, edits for formatting and other things like typos and broken hyperlinks
Blythe Hopfoot- He's absolutely a Bunny guy.
Blythe Francis Hopfoot
Little bit about yourself
Scrawny, wears a pair of frame-less square glasses and prefers to dress in a shirt over a t-shirt and hoodie.
Blythe is a happy guy, always with a bright spark of life in his heart. Maybe it's due to the minor, but Blythe is rarely, if ever, sad. He has a love of all things adorable, but that may be related to his power.
One day he just woke up with twenty-bunnies in his bed. After waking up, many of them simply vanished as though they had never existed. As time went on, the bunnies popped in and out of his life. When his parents noticed, they enrolled him. His mother, Sasha is an artist, and his dad, Mark writes for children's TV Shows. As such, he's always been in a happy home and rarely complains. His sisters Janice and Marie are are a Marine Biologist & Lecturer respectively, much older than he is. He looks to them as his idols. A lot of love lies in his family.
Any other information you deem necessary to understand your character.
Each bunny has an individual personality.
Where your character is from (Pilot City, Geo City, Anchor City, or Silver City.)
Philosophy Followed: Please put either 'Lawful', or 'Unlawful'
Bunny summoning. Yeah, really. He can summon bunny rabbits to do his joyful bidding. The Bunnies are immortal, they can be killed, but they just vanish back to their place of dwelling. They can be summoned again three hours later. Bunnies gotta eat and drink and sleep, even in their eternal lands.
Stressful situations may summon a torrent of bunnies. You ever see the image of the Squirrels attacking Doctor Doom?
Positivity enhancement. Both in terms of people, animals and overall fuzzy wuzzy feelings. Soft things become softer, happy people become happier. The bunny rabbits become even more adorable and cute and cuddly. At the moment he can summon five bunnies at a time.
Weaknesses & Drawback
Includes lactose intolerance and a strong stubbornness to not eat meat. He's also pretty weak, so a single punch could probably knock him flat. Since his rabbits come from another place, any disruption to connections to other realities, dimensions etc will make him unable to summon the bunnies.
Using his powers means that he's almost immediately overcome by the adorableness of his bunny rabbits and tends to focus on cuddling them. Too much bunny summoning can tire him out fast, so he tends to only get a few at a time. And of course... The bunnies can't really fight. They're just Bunnies. Many persons may be forgotten due to Bunnies.
It feels fitting to proclaim a resistance against negativity in a variety of forms due to his minor. This includes psychological, physical and perhaps, the metaphysical.
Petunia is a pink bunny rabbit and is named as such due to a Petunia flower permanently attached to her person. In terms of personality, Petunia is a much more loving bunny. Just don't expect conversation.
Angela is a much more demanding bunny of the lot. She will fight for your attention, and often push away anyone being given affection.
Hector probably isn't even Mexican. But he's still named Hector... And wears a Sombrero. He's a little more hesitant for human contact. Cautious, and often harder to coax.
Am I really giving these bunnies their own identities? Fuck yeah I am.
Cadbury is clumsy. But very excitable and prone to running around like a blue arsed fly. May or may not be bribed with chocolate.
And Bobby is clumsy. But older. And clumsy. But also adorable and cute.
Of course, thanks to Blythes powers, the bunnies are much more adorable than they should be.
Blythe is older, if only by a few years. An oddity, since his last appearance was ten years ago, when the walls fell. Wherever he has been, time has been kind.
"I'm craving noodles." Blythe mutters, holding a small cucumber up the crown. There's a twitch, followed by a crunch. "Let's go find some. I'm amazed they reconstructed so quickly!"
Oh Blythe, your sweet innocence shall be your downfall.
Unless you're just too damn happy.
And so, Blythe returns to this world, and walks through the campus in search of Noodles.