Tank Stars MOD APK 1.5.2 (Unlimited Money) Download
Rewards 6 Strategy 7 Note The aim of the battlefield is to protect your faction's treasure (the egg) while trying to destroy. Every effective combat team needs a Medic, and in Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam this is especially true. This free download includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region and Black Sea that encompasses much of Georgia. Get Battlefield 5 today and prepare to dodge the crossfire. All Action battlefield Best Games Call of Duty CRICKET FIFA Game Gta Vice City Max Payne Metal Gear Solid sniper elite. GLUE AND BRUSH on BOWL FRAGMENTS; earn BOWL.
Register at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats
The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man. Buy Battlefield V. Top Answers Browse the most popular answers provided by the community and EA for solutions to common issues. MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Download Ravenfield for Windows - Free click site. This is the full Windows client for the non-retail Counter-Strike version 1.5. All you Need to Know about the Battlefield V Editions and.
Battlefield 2 Full PC Games Free Download Windows
Battlefield 2: definition of Battlefield 2 and synonyms top article. Maybe they'll have a sort of Battlefield 1.5 release next year. MB. last update Wednesday, September 2, downloads downloads (7 days). It is true is very rare situations. Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub). It is in the same universe as the first game, but has different characters and setting, Outlast 2 is a off-balanced journey into the depths of the dark secrets of the human mind.
Battlefield Reborn Update: Balance Changes and Patch Notes
Battlefield 1 now free to download from Origin and EA. Premium members have an enormous advantage on the Battlefield. Holding a map-dependent number of strategic points will gradually reduce the enemy. PS2, PS3 Games Download. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected Battlefield moments. Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) 2.5 is a free-to-play digital battlefield game.
Steam cheap game CD Keys - G2A Store
Get a boost in upgrades with 12 bonus Battlepacks. Arma 3 Arma 3 Altis Life Arma 3 Exile Astroneers Avorion Battalion 1944 Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 Battle Rush Battle Rush 2 Beasts of Bermuda Blackwake Call of Duty Call of Duty United Offensive Call of Duty 2 Call of Duty 4 Modern warfare Call of Duty 5 World at War Call of Duty. Different combinations bring different buffs. GAMES\Battlefield 2 or C: \Program Files \EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Note: It depends on where you have installed your battlefield, have fun.
Battlefield V Assignments - Battlefield Wiki
Have fun If you reach the top ten, you will get honored as a bot playername in our server files! Leave the Match; 4 Game Environments; 5 BF Equipment; 6 Consumables; 7 Soul Contract; 8 Objectives; 9 Drop Items; 10 Battlefield Cross-server Group (Old System) 11 Battlefield Cross. You will be able to take advantage of trainer cheats that will allow you to earn all of the gear that you will actually want to use throughout the game. Battlefield 2 Full PC Games Free Download Windows, battlefield 2 full pc game free download, battlefield 2 free download full version for pc with crack, battlefield 2 highly compressed pc game free download, battlefield bad company 2 highly compressed 756mb, battlefield 2 highly compressed 10mb. Battlefield 2 was published by Electronic Arts and is the third full game in the Battlefield series. Free Obtain SmartPCFixer v4.2 with Keygen Full Version A Tool set developed to check out, evaluate your os. Using it results in improved optimization, controls start-up and pc, helps you with maintaining internet browser items, internet options, program services, and repairs computer file additions.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Game Free Download
Combat Engineer (30 points): In Multiplayer, build 10 fortifications in a round. Battlefield 2: Armored Fury is the second booster pack released for Battlefield 2 and was released on June 6,  It added three new maps, as well as two new vehicle classes: attack jets for close air support and reconnaissance helicopters that operate as a mobile UAV. Battlefield 2 is a 2020 first-person shooter military simulator video game. Battlefield V known issues and bugs - EA Help: Official. Tested in Win7 32/64bits – Work. Orbitz works around the clock to find exclusive offers and Culloden Battlefield hotel deals, just for you.
Key generator fIELDRUNNERS 2: CRACK FULL DOWNLOAD - PC GAMES DOWNLOAD TODAY
Reach millions of customers that are waiting for your offer! Assaults equipped with the G3, the main gadget that is offered to the Assault is an underslung grenade launcher - either a M203, an AG-36, a GP-25. Universal Keygen Generator 2020. Play the intense squad-based epic battles. Battlefield 2 is the third release in the popular series which comes with improved gameplay, mechanics and graphics. A big part of this new battle pass are Fortbytes, a.
Download why is battlefield 1 so much better than battlefield v
Battlefield 2 patch 1.5 earn. This is my 'how to - step by step' guide on how to use unlock weapons in the singleplayer version of battlefield 2. Its a very simple process and does not involve downloading anything. Gallery 2.6 Battlefield V 3 Trivia 3.1 Battlefield 4 Double. EA has yet to announce DICE's shooter is now in the Vault, but eagle-eyed subscribers noticed it go free overnight. A large number of players. But for convenience, I recommend doing this in Conquest.
A Roadmap for Current Content (v.2.3.100)
- TL;DR Chart
- List of Bonus Bosses
- Links to Summon Recommendation Guides
- Miscellaneous Notes
※ Important Note: Aside from the Two Knights and Azure Rebel side episodes, everything else that is not part of the Main Story is optional. This means that if you do not want to fish, mine, or do Otherlands, etc., you are free to ignore those parts of this roadmap.
- Start the game
- As soon as you have control, open up the Menu, go to Other, and Activate ID Transfer. Screenshot your Transfer ID and password and then e-mail the image to yourself. This way you can recover your account in case of catastrophic failure. The Transfer ID is permanent and reusable.
- For the tutorial summon, it is recommended you choose Bivette as your character. Other popular options include Miyu and Ciel. All three have 5 star potential and can unlock bonus content specific to them, but Bivette has the most use in combat.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 2
- If you haven't created a Transfer ID yet, go do it NOW. Linking to Facebook doesn't count. Linking to Google Play doesn't count. You are still at risk of losing your account if you need to reinstall.
- Open up the Menu, go to Inbox, and grab your 20 Chronos Stones. Open up the Menu, click the '+' at the top of the screen next to your Chronos Stones and grab your free 10 Chronos Stones from the shop. Remember to do this every day from now on for 30 Chronos Stones per day.
- Open up the Menu, go to Records, go to Symphony, and begin the prologue for the Persona 5 Collab: Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteer.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 4 which should unlock the orange icon side quests. I recommend doing all the side quests in an area for the Chronos Stones before continuing on. In addition, finish any blue icon character quests available to get Chronos Stones (and later unlock more powerful abilities on the Skill Board).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 8. At this point you should have enough Chronos Stones for your first 10-pull. Pull on whichever banner you want. Your main goal is simply to get enough useful characters to form a 6-man team.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 11 (characters should be around level 20)
- Go to Acteul near the Man-Eating Marsh. Begin the 1000 Year Ark to unlock fishing and begin to slowly fish pools at your level (If you're trying to fight a turtle, you've gone too far). Ponds refresh every half hour.
- Begin spending your Green Keys on Hard Another Dungeons in the Blue Door (H-AD).
- Doing main story dungeons (such as H-Moonlight Forest, H-Industrial Ruins, H-Nadara Volacano, etc.) will get you EXP, materials for equipment, tomes and scripts for upgrading certain characters from 3 stars to 4 stars, and a 10% chance at light/shadow in specific dungeons for specific story characters.
- Doing the H-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space (commonly called the EXP dungeon, found by tapping the purple icon to the top right) gives you about 1 million EXP, EXP badges, and EXP scrolls. However, you will not get any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- If you get a White Key at the end of a dungeon, it unlocks the White Gate (Phantom Crystal Dimension). Go run it immediately because you can only have one White Key at a time. It will give you git and character upgrade materials as well as unlock the Paw Stamp Album. Once you have the Paw Stamp Album, make sure to talk to any cat you come across inside the PCD.
- Begin fighting Uquaji (found at the far left door next to the fishing spot in the Spacetime Rift). He comes back every 24 hours with a few more levels.
- Begin filling out your Cat Catalog (obtained after returning to the Moonlight Forest).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 13 (characters should be around level 32)
- If you've completed the Persona 5 prologue from Step 2, go to the Baruoki Tavern to start the Persona 5 Collab event. Complete the entire Collab to get 5 star Joker and 5 star Morgana. Make sure to get all the badges from the dungeon (including a +20% EXP badge!) as well as their level 60 personal weapons.
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Karek Swampland. Complete the Two Knights side episode until VH-Miglance Labyrinth (Unigan) is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Once any Red Key dungeon has been unlocked, it is recommended that you continue focusing on the Main Story up to Chapter 25 while making sure to spend all your daily keys, both green and red. The sooner you finish the Main Story, the sooner you can begin collecting Tsubura's Gems (see section 12.9/12.i).
- Go to Elzion Gamma District. Complete the Lost Tome side episode until Treasure Quests are unlocked. Continue to work through this episode as your level allows.
- If you have Miyu, begin Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure in Miglance Palace.
Each chapter refreshes after 22 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Keep fishing.
- Continue the Main Story
- Once you hit level 40, go to Elzion Theta District. Complete IDA Part 1 until VH-Saki's Dream World is unlocked. Stop spending your Red Keys on Two Knights and begin spending your Red Keys here instead to start getting the rewards. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 1 (see here).
- Farm the two overworld Horrors in Miglance Labyrinth every 6 hours to finish off Two Knights and get all the rewards. They are located down the well next to the Unigan Tavern on floors 2 and 5.
- After completing IDA Part 1, complete the 1000 Year Ark until VH-Dragon Palace is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards. Don't forget to check the sparkles hidden throughout the dungeon for black pearls. The number of stacked turtles at the start of the dungeon will let you know how many there are. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the 1000 Year Ark (see here).
- Begin challenging Azami and Cerrine. They start at level 40 and respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels up to a maximum level of 80. Azami can be found in the Serena Coast. Cerrine can initally be found on the 2nd Floor of IDA School H Block after you complete IDA Part 1, but will move to the 3rd Floor Classroom for 2nd-4th fights and the Sky Terrace for the 5th fight. Defeating them will recruit them to your roster.
- Did you remember to keep fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 16. Begin challenging the Flame Eater (Gariyu). It starts at level 40 and respawns
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels. It can initially be found in the Zol Planes but will move to a different location every time it respawns. You can find the locations here. Defeating it will allow you to fight Gariyu to recruit him to your roster.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 18. If you have Ciel, begin Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom in Elzion Gamma District.
Each chapter refreshes after 6 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 21 (characters should be around level 45)
- Visit the various locations offered on the Riftbreaker's main deck to unlock access to Nilva and Rucyana Sands (which leads to Zarbo). In Zarbo, go into the rightmost house on the center lane and tap the straw dummy (it does not have an exclamation mark) to gain access to Sarupa and Charol Plains.
- Begin the Time Mine side episode. You'll want to stop by here every half hour or so when the sparkles respawn.
- Go do the hidden quest chain for the Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one weapon and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- If you don't see yourself continuing the story anytime soon, use your Green Keys in H-Tower of Stars to farm levels and materials needed for level 52 and 60 equipment. Otherwise, use them to farm points for side episodes other than the 1000 Year Ark.
- Are you still fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 22
- Go to the Unigan inn. Begin the First Knight and the Holy Sword side episode (requires completion of Two Knights). Completing this side episode gets you a free 5 star character, Deirdre. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the First Knight (see here) which can reward you with things like VC grasta, armor, and a second Adamantine Weapon.
- Finish the Main Story (characters should be around level 55)
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Serena Coast and unlock the Royal Theater. You can cast your characters in different roles of a play and you are awarded chronos stones the first time you get a Disappointing, Excellent, or MAX review for each play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the two part quest chain beginning with To You of Days Long Past to get the ULTIMANIA Hammer. It can be upgraded through fighting specific enemies so keep an eye out for them as you continue to play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the quest for The Cat's Tale Beyond It's Territory. This will let you explore new locations as Varuo. You can get grasta and cat equipment this way.
- After doing Step 3 above, go start the Cat Battles. Your goal is to finish the quest "Dance the Paw-Rondo!" located in a hidden extended area east of Last Island. If you have Bivette, come back after finishing the quest to unlock a second quest and additional Cat Battles. Finishing the second quest will unlock Bivette's 5 star potential and leveling cat!Bivette to level 40 will give you enough Flame Witch Psalms to upgrade Bivette to 5 stars.
- If you have not gotten all the rewards from the Two Knights or IDA Part 1 side episodes, use your Green Keys to finish collecting points.
- If you do not have any side episodes to farm, use your Green Keys to farm H-Ruins of Rucyana for levels, EXP scrolls, git, and scripts.
- Begin spending your Red Keys to farm VH-Moonlight Forest, Industrial Ruins, and Nadara Volcano for levels, materials, tomes, scripts, and (if you're doing VH-Industrial Ruins) light for Amy. You also want to try and get the Sun Tome, Empress Tome, and Flame Lord Tome from these VH dungeons respectively.
- You will also unlock the VH-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space and Ephemeral Time Space. Doing VH-Transitory Time Space gives you about 1.7 million EXP, EXP badges, EXP scrolls, and a chance at treatises. Doing VH-Ephemeral Time Space gives you about 800k git, Git Badges, Gold Lumps, and a chance at treatises (it is recommended to wait until after Chapter 51 when you gain access to Gold Weapons). However, neither of these dungeons will give you any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- You will begin earning Tsubura's Gems for completing VH dungeons. You might want to consider saving 400 of these in case you need to buy treatises for an AS sidegrade. Any extras are best used to buy Red Keys to run additional VH dungeons. On average, this is superior to buying Chant Scripts with them. You can earn up to 120 of these a week.
- Finish the Lost Tome side episode if you have not done so already to get Sophia to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Azami and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Cerrine and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Flame EateGariyu and then upgrade him to 5 stars.
- Begin to fight the original bonus bosses for the achievements/Chronos Stones (Goblin King, Red Dawn, True Chronos Menas, Imbrium Basin). Note that Red Dawn and Imbrium Basin are part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing them until you reach that point.
- Once you reach around level 60, if you have any characters that are capable of getting a Manifestation Weapon, go do the initial battle in the Spacetime Rift located in the room furthest in the back. Once you get the weapon, keep it equipped on anyone in your currently active party so it gains EXP up to level 10. The fastest way to level them is through the Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space AD. The current list of characters able to get a Manifestation Weapon are: Anabel, Azami, Bertrand, Cerrine, Cetie, Deirdre, Dewey, Ewan, Felmina, Gariyu, Isuka, Laclair, Lokido, Melina, Mighty, Myrus, Nagi, Shanie, Shion, Suzette, Toova, and Tsukiha.
- The fish ponds miss you. T_T
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 1 (requires completion of Two Knights) (characters should be level 60+)
- Once you get to Konium, talk to the trader in the tavern. Collect all the Cruel Angel's gear and begin upgrading the Staff and Necklace. You can find a map for all of the special materials here.
- Go to the Elzion Cargo Station. Complete IDA Part 2 (requires completion of IDA Part 1) until H-Mayu's Dream World is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. Make sure to do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 2 (see here).
- Go to the Charol Plains towards the north end of the map. Complete the Celestial Tower until H-Dogma Tower is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. This side episode has extremely high requirements for the final rewards despite the recent buff so feel free to take your time once you've finished the side episode.
- Finish off Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Forest of Forgetfulness (Miglance Palace) until you have enough Princess Psalms to upgrade Miyu to 5 stars.
- Finish off Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Hanging Garden (Garden Island) until you have enough Melodist Psalms to upgrade Ciel to 5 stars.
- You have new fishing pools in the Ancient Battlefield and Snake Neck Igoma so take advantage of them.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 1
- Spend just enough Green and Red Keys to run H- and VH-Snake Liver Damaku in order to finish upgrading the Cruel Angel's Staff and Necklace to +10. Don't run this dungeon again unless you literally have nothing to do.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy as many Dragon Bearer Psalms as necessary to upgrade Aldo to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Once you get to the Haunted Cheateau and Toto Dreamland, collect all the Toto's gear and begin upgrading the Ring. If you use Renri, upgrade the Ax. If you use a bow-based support (e.g. Ciel), upgrade the Bow. If you use a hammer-based healer, upgrade the Hammer. If you use a spear-based tank, upgrade the Spear. You can find a map for the locations of the Toto marks to get the weapons here. You can find a map for the locations of the armor here.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy 10 Brawler Psalms and upgrade Amy to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Go to Ratle to unlock the jump rope minigame in Konium and Baruoki.
- Hopefully you've finished the Time Mine side episode and collected all the rewards. If not, keep working at it.
- Go to the Riftbreaker's main deck. Complete the Azure Rebel side episode until H-Former KMS HQ is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards.
- Go to IDA School H Block outside the IDEA Operations Room. Complete IDA Part 3 (requires completion of IDA Part 2). No keys are required. Finishing this episode rewards you with a an extremely powerful yet free level 60 5 star character, Mana. After finishing this side episode, take your time grinding out the rest of your friendship points in Lord of Mana to collect all the rewards.
- Go to Rinde and begin Devilishness Revived (requires completion of Celestial Tower). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to unlock Cyrus's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin Rebirth of the Beast King. This event consists of a series of battles in different locations with no cooldown between battles. After the 5th battle, you unlock Guildna's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin IDA Part 2: After Incidents in the Elzion Cargo Station (requires completion of IDA Part 2). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to get AS Saki. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin One Other Ordeal in the Elzion Theta District (requires completion of the Azure Rebel). This event consists of a series of battles.
The first three can be done with no cooldown while the last two each spawn 6 hours after the previous battle.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) After the 5th battle, you unlock Riica's 5 star potential and personal weapon. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Go do the hidden quest chain to upgrade your Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one type of upgrade and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- Go to Unigan and begin the AS Gariyu questline (requires completion of all three of his character quests as well).
The first three battles and the last two battles can be done back-to-back but there is a 6 hour delay between the 3rd and 4th battles.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period)
- Just keep fishing, fishing, fishing...
- Begin Tales from the East: Return of the Goddess of Time
- Go to the Izana Tavern and start investigating the rumors. It takes the guy 30 minutes to finish investigating each rumor.
- Go to Narsham and participate in the minigames to farm Silver and Gold tokens. Silver Tokens can be traded for souvenirs. Collecting all the souvenirs will only reward 5 Chronos Stones so it's not quite worth the time investment. Gold Tokens can be traded for Gold Weapons that boost the amount of gold earned in battle. It's best to equip these weapons before entering the Ruins of Rucyana or the Ephemeral Time Space.
- What do we do? We fish, fish, fish... (There aren't any new fishing locations so just keep fishing the old ones).
- Finish Goddess of Time
- Begin to equip your main units with Cherry Blossom weapons and Discipline/Tempered armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Staff, Sword, Bow, Fists, and Hammer are all worth upgrading. The Katana is worth upgrading if you have Elga or AS Shion. The armors increase max HP/MP. Note that there is only one Master of the Attic (Horror), which means you can only get 1 Steel Mouse Skin every 6 hours.
- Use your Green Keys to farm Present Garulea Continent AD for high level Grasta. Even if your light/shadow level is low, you can still collect Junk/Paint Materials/Cat Emas inside the dungeon to trade for rewards.
- With Present Garulea Continent AD unlocked, you should also start buying Green Keys with Tsubura's Gems from the Nopaew Emporium.
- Oh ho ho! How I love to fish!
- Begin Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Make sure to do all of the sidequests as you progress the story. One of them in Chapter 61 will give you a Jadeite of Attack plus a Power of Agony (Lance) grasta.
- After Chapter 55, you will gain the ability to create VC grasta from your unused upgrade tomes at the present time Cat Shrine.
- After Chapter 58, you will gain Strawboy. If you level him up to at least level 60, you can return to Zami to reincarnate him. Each reincarnation increases his starting level by 1 (up to a maximum of starting level of 60). Each reincarnation at level 80 will also increase his light value by 1.
- After Chapter 60, you will gain the ability to create True VC grasta at the future Cat Shrine. To unlock this ability, you will need to complete a short quest requiring the collection of 88 charms. A map of the charm locations can be found on the wiki here.
- Finish Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Once you finish collecting all the limited grasta from Present Garulea Continent AD, switch over to farming Ancient Garulea Continent AD instead.
- Begin to equip your main units with Dragon Bone weapons and Active/Silence armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Ax and Bow are worth upgrading. The Hammer is potentially worth upgrading. The armors increase HP/MP regen while in reserves and have the same stats as the Discipline/Tempered Armor.
- Buy or farm any remaining Psalms needed to upgrade your story characters. This should be done together with VC grasta farming.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Aldo's remaining Dragon Bearer Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Amy's remaining Brawler Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Cyrus's remaining Brave Storm Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Helena's remaining Xeno-Legion Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Guildna's remaining Sovereign Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Riica's remaining Gratinel Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- Endgame stuff (in no particular order)
- Use your Red Keys to finishing collecting all the rewards from the side episodes. Afterward, use your Red Keys to farm for story character light/shadow to reach the AD reward thresholds (Ruins of Rucyana: 96, VH-AD: 120, Otherlands: 180, Present Garulea Continent: 240 and 360).
- While you can try to farm for VH-Otherlands weapons, farming for Grasta in Present Garulea Continent AD provides an easier and faster power boost for the same number of Green Keys. If you still want to farm VH-Otherlands, your choices are: Baruoki, Ratle, and Elzion. Which one you do depends on what weapons you want and what team composition you have. While difficulty is subjective, I'd rate them Baruoki > Elzion = Ratle (from hardest to easiest). I recommend farming upgrades for either Bulk Faust (for Amy) or Aceto Vita (for any staff users). Note that there are Eastern/Eight Demon weapons with similar (but slightly weaker) effects for far less grind.
- If you have finished leveling your Manifestation Weapons to level 10, go back and do the second fight to finish powering them up. This fight will be much more difficult!
- Go to Konium and talk to the elder to refight the armors from Rebirth of the Beast King to upgrade the Sword of Despair.
- Go to Purgatory and refight the Elementals 3 times each to upgrade the elemental weapons.
- Finish fishing by catching all the Lake Horrors and then go fight Leviathan.
- Go fight level 90 Flame Eater while you're at it.
- Finish 1000 Another Dungeons to fight the Nameless Girl.
- You didn't forget about Uquaji, did you?
- Fight the Present Garulea Eight Demons from the rumors to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/Living_Green)
- Fight the Antiquity Garulea Eight Demons after solving their riddles to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/EdenBoy03)
- Fight the remaining superbosses: Insula Ventorum, Mimi, Rotte Rivel, Zennon Shadow, Melvillithan, Regenwurm, Terra Nivium, and the Baruoki Mayor. Note that Insula Ventorum is part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing it until you reach that point. Farming Rotte Rivel and Regenwurm is the most efficient way to get everything from the Cat Road vendors in Moonlight Forest and Sarupa respectively.
- Finish all your collection achievements (including the armors from H-Otherlands).
- Finish leveling and upgrading all your characters.
- Find all 100 cats and level them all to level 50 through cat battles. Don't forget to go back to the Spurr-ace Colony to fight the Four Heavenly Kitties.
- Reincarnate your Strawboy all the way to 255 light.
- Go back and finish getting max friend points for every companion in Lord of Mana, even if you've already gotten the final chant script, for bragging rights.
- Fully upgrade your fishing gear and catch 150 of every single fish including the Lake Lords and Rinde Sunfish.
- Mourn the loss of your social life as you wait for the next patch to drop.
|Level||Main Story (Completed)||Side Episodes||Events with Timers||Green Keys||Red Keys||Miscellaneous|
|1||Chapter 2||Persona 5 Prologue||Set Transfer ID|
|20||Chapter 11||1000 Year Ark||Fishing||H-AD||Orange and Blue quests|
|32||Chapter 13||Persona 5||Little Princess|
|Two Knights||Miglance Labyrinth||Miglance Labyrinth|
|Lost Tome||Treasures and Auction|
|40||IDA Part 1||Miglance Horrors||Saki's Dream||Saki's Dream|
|Azami||Dragon Palace||Dragon Palace|
|Chapter 18||Foreign Skies|
|45||Chapter 21||Time Mine||Tower of Stars||Adamantine Weapon|
|Chapter 22||First Knight|
|55||Finish Story||Cat Battles||Finish Side Episodes||VH-Moonlight Forest||Royal Theater|
|Ruins of Rucyana||VH-Industrial Ruins||Ultimania Hammer|
|VH-Nadara Volcano||Cat Beyond It's Territory|
|60||Ogre Wars Part 1||IDA Part 2||Mayu's Dream||Cruel Angel's Gear|
|Celestial Tower||Dogma Tower|
|60+||Finish Ogre Wars Part 1||Snake Liver Damaku||Snake Liver Damaku||Upgrade Aldo to 5 stars|
|Ogre Wars Part 2||Toto's Gear|
|Finish Ogre Wars Part 2||Azure Rebel||Devilishness Revived||Former KMS HQ||Upgrade Amy to 5 stars|
|IDA Part 3||Rebirth of the Beast King||Jump Rope|
|IDA Part 2: After Incidents||Upgrade Adamantine Weapon|
|GoT Part 1||Present Eight Demons|
|Finish GoT Part 1||Present Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|GoT Vol 2 Part 1||Farm Strawboy Materials|
|Endgame||Antiquity Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|Farm Light/Shadow/VC grasta||Fight Bonus Bosses|
- 1.0 Bosses
- Goblin King (Moonlight Forest, deepest area, requires Goblin Loincloth)
- Red Dawn (Zol Plains, northeast corner)
- Imbrium Basin (Last Island, northwest corner)
- True Chronos Menas (Records Room Chronos Umbra, Elzion Pathway boss room)
- Flame Eater (Corinda Plains, up the southwest vine, requires recruitment of Gariyu)
- Leviathan (Ocean Palace, requires completion of Ocean Palace and victory over all Lake Lords)
- Nameless Girl (Spacetime Rift, requires completion of 1000 Another Dungeons)
- Uquaji (Spacetime Rift, westernmost door)
- 1.5 Bosses
- Insula Ventorum (Hidden passage behind Macminal Museum, requires key from final room in the museum)
- Mimi (Toto Dreamland)
- Zennon Shadow (Records Room Ogres Spike, boss room)
- Melvillithan (Ogres Spike, east of Dominion Spire, requires Resonance Box)
- The full power 4 Elementals in Purgatory without using the items (there are no actual rewards but they're still a fun challenge)
- 2.0 Bosses
- Rotte Rivel (Moonlight Forest, extended area east of the healing point, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- Regenwurm (Cat Road, extended area in the northeast corner of Sarupa, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- 8 Demons (Present Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to rumor monger at Izana tavern first)
- 8 Demons (Antiquity Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to man in Gadaro first)
- Terra Nivium (Sky Fortress Eeza down the elevator, requires code from KMS)
- Baruoki Mayor (Baruoki, complete all the tutorial missions given by the mayor and find the cane in Moonlight Forest)
- Celestial Mushroom (Rippling Forest, hidden area immediately east of the exit of the northern most map)
- Berserk Tempered Hound (Parallel Unigan Underground Path)
- Go set up your Transfer ID right now if you haven't already. You have been warned!
- Use your food! You can always get new food by resting at an inn.
- Only use your chronos on pulls! If you die in battle, you can force close the game and reload before the battle as long as you don't go past the defeat screen.
- Gear isn't an exceptionally big deal before endgame. Just wear what you can get. If you're running Another Dungeons, you should be getting a decent amount of materials. Also, look into getting the treasure chests hidden behind Horrors to lessen the amount of materials you need to grind. Once you get past Chapter 26, the Cruel Angel's and Toto's gear should last you until the Eastern continent.
- These are the best dungeons for battle EXP outside of the EXP dungeon:
|Dungeon||Total EXP||EXP w/o Horrors|
|VH-Snake Liver Damaku||662094||558318|
|VH-Beast King's Castle||611173.5||507397.5|
- The Megathread of Megathreads
- The AE Wiki
- Altema (Use Google Translate JP>EN)
- Global Notice API
- Japanese Notice API
- Added links to GL and JP notice APIs
- Added links to F2P summoning guides
- Added new Bonus Boss section
- Added First Knight side episode
- Added Cat Battles
- Added Goddess of Time Vol.2 stuff including Antiquity Eight Demons
- Added the Sealed Realm: Ephemeral Time Space
- Revised some wording
Edit: Changed wording regarding AD names for Forest of Forgetfulness and Hanging Garden as pointed out by u/Durzel_Whitesteel
Edit: Fixed typo for Terra Nivium thanks to u/Typical-Cookie, fully updated guide to 2.3.100
Edit: Added AS Gariyu questline thanks to u/_cHiKiTo_.
FALLOUT 76: PATCH 13 NOTES – SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
FALLOUT 76: PATCH 13 NOTES – SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
We’re releasing Patch 13 today, which brings quality of life improvements to the event system with “Public Events.” It also adds the Morgantown Nuclear Winter map, design and balance changes, another large wave of bug fixes, and much more to Fallout 76. Read on to catch the patch notes for today’s update.
Public Events: Select events are now “Public Events” and have received quality of life improvements, including free Fast Travel, no more dropped Junk on death in Adventure Mode, additional details on the Map, and more.
Design and Balance Updates: Energy Weapons now benefit from Armor Penetration, we’ve increased Vault 94 Mission XP rewards, the Purveyor has a few new Legendary Weapons in her arsenal, added we’ve added Small Backpacks, among other changes.
(Nuclear Winter) New Map - Morgantown: Continue your quest to become the Overseer of Vault 51 in Morgantown, featuring diverse terrain and new enemy creatures to overcome.
(Nuclear Winter) Global Matchmaking: We’ve implemented matchmaking improvements so that you can compete against Overseer Candidates from around the world.
(Nuclear Winter) New Limited-Time Rewards: We’ve added six new Morgantown-themed rewards you can unlock for free by completing Nuclear Winter Challenges!
Download sizes for this update will be less than 7 GB for consoles and under 1.5 GB for PC.
Please Note: As part of today’s maintenance, we have deployed a fix for the Power Armor system that will unstack Chassis that were never meant to stack. This issue affected approximately 9% of Characters.
With this change, some players may notice the following upon initial login after the patch:
An additional empty Chassis may appear in the Character’s inventory, Stash, or both.
Power Armor may have been unequipped and moved into the Character’s inventory.
Additionally, we are still actively working to address the control lock that can occur when exiting Power Armor and plan to release a hotfix as soon as possible once we are confident that our fix will fully resolve this issue. Thank you for your continued patience.
The Events system has received quality of life improvements, based largely on community feedback, and select events have been reclassified as “Public Events.” These events feature new UI improvements, as well as several mechanics adjustments.
Public Events feature a larger and more noticeable Map icon compared to normal events.
Highlighting an active Public Event on the Map now displays a dialog box that offers more details, such as:
How many players are currently participating.
How much time has passed since the event began.
A general difficulty rating, which is based more on the complexity of the event’s objectives than the difficulty of the enemies.
The type of gameplay offered by that event (Boss, Defense, etc.).
Public Event Loading Screens now display more detailed event descriptions, including tips for success.
When a Public Event begins, all players on that world who have reached level 7 and are not inside a Vault will receive an announcement near the top-left corner of the screen.
Fast Travel to Public Events is now free.
Players no longer drop Junk on death during Public Events in Adventure Mode.
Instead, the respawn timer will increase with each successive death, up to a max of 20 seconds.
Public Events feature a period of time that players can use to gather and coordinate before starting an event.
After entering the event area or Fast Traveling to the event, a timer will be displayed to show how long players have left to group up and make plans.
Players can complete a starting objective to begin an event early. For example, turning on the boilers during Tea Time.
If no players are in the event area and no one has completed the event’s starting objective when the timer expires, the event will shut down.
All Public Events, except Scorched Earth, Encryptid, and Seasonal Events, now share the same cooldown period from the start of the previous event until the next begins.
Visit our recent Public Events Preview article on Fallout.com to catch even more details about these changes, including a full list of Public Events.
DESIGN AND BALANCE UPDATES
Energy Weapons: Now benefit from Armor Penetration effects, including those provided by Perk Cards. For example, Energy Weapons with the Anti-Armor legendary attribute will now bypass Energy Resistance.
Hazmat Suits: Can now be crafted and a Hazmat Suit Recipe can now be purchased from some Train Station Vendors.
Mods: Bonus Anti-Scorched damage provided by Prime Receiver Mods has been increased from +25% to +35%.
Plans: The Protective Lining Plan for Casual Underarmor is now available for purchase from Vendors at Harper’s Ferry, Watoga, and The Whitespring if the player has already learned the recipe for Resistant Lining.
Small Backpacks: A new type of Backpack, the “Small Backpack” has been added in an effort to help more players acquire a Backpack earlier on during their Appalachian adventures.
A Plan to craft a Small Backpack can be found inside the Overseer’s Cache inside the Morgantown Airport Terminal. This Plan cannot be traded, sold, or dropped.
Small Backpacks have 50% of the carry capacity provided by a standard Backpack.
Small Backpacks can be equipped with all the same Mods as a standard Backpack.
Players can still learn to craft Standard Backpacks by completing Pioneer Scout Quests.
The Purveyor: When purchasing weapons from the Purveyor, players now have a chance to receive legendary versions of the following weapons (as long the player has already learned the recipes for the base weapon):
Train Stations: Atomic Shop Access Points have been removed from Train Stations.
Vault 94 Rewards: The XP rewards for completing Vault 94 Missions have been increased to 1,600 (Novice), 1,800 (Standard), and 2,000 (Expert). Additionally, the Expert mid-quest XP reward has been increased to 1,000.
Vault 94 Rewards: The Drill has been removed as a possible legendary item reward when completing a Vault 94 Mission.
QUESTS AND EVENTS
Bucket List: The Personal Terminal, which can be unlocked for free in the Atomic Shop, now includes an entry that will lead players to the current location of the Tourist corpse.
This quality of life improvement will help players more easily begin the Bucket List Quest and obtain a ProSnap Deluxe Camera.
THE ATOMIC SHOP
Several new items have been added to the Atomic Shop with today’s update. Catch a brief description below and look out for today’s Atomic Shop article on Fallout.com for more details.
NEW UTILITY ITEMS
Collectron Station: After building a Collectron Station in C.A.M.P., a Collectron bot will search the nearby area for Scrap and other simple items. Collectron Stations can be unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
Refrigerators: After building a Refrigerator in C.A.M.P., players can assign food and drink items to it from the Stash to slow their spoilage rate by 50%. Refrigerators can be unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
NEW C.A.M.P. DÉCOR
Wallpapers: The Modify menu can now be used to apply a wide variety of Wallpapers to Walls in the player’s C.A.M.P. Wallpapers can be unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
EXISTING ITEM UPDATES
White Picket Fences: Players who already own the White Picket Fence set can now build alternate versions that snap together.
Crafting Menus: Weapon and Armor Workbenches now display the number of Mods the player has unlocked so far for a given item, as well as the total number of mods available for that item.
Stash: Players will now receive a “Stash is full” message when attempting to assign items from their inventory to objects like Vending Machines or Display Cases while the Stash is full.
NUCLEAR WINTER UPDATES
NEW MAP: MORGANTOWN
ZAX has decided that the Vault 51 Overseer selection process needs a change of scenery! A new Morgantown map for Nuclear Winter is now available for play.
Morgantown features lots of opportunities for urban combat, and some of the highest peaks in Appalachia, giving Candidates a diverse battlefield to master.
Candidates can also take on new enemy creatures, including Assaultrons, the Grafton Monster, and Radscorpions.
All Nuclear Winter matches will temporarily be taking place in Morgantown to give Candidates a chance to master the new map.
Learn more about Morgantown by reading the latest transmission from ZAX on Fallout.com.
NEW LIMITED-TIME REWARDS!
In celebration of our new map, we’ve added six new Vault-Tec University themed rewards that you can unlock for free by completing Nuclear Winter Challenges for the next few weeks.
These rewards include new apparel and C.A.M.P. décor, so be sure to claim them before they’re no longer available!
Matchmaking improvements for Nuclear Winter allow Candidates to take the battle to become Vault 51’s Overseer worldwide, and compete against players from around the globe.
This will also help players in all game regions find matches more quickly in cases where matchmaking would have otherwise taken additional time.
Daily Challenges: Nuclear Winter Daily Challenges are now automatically tracked in the Challenge Tracker that appears on the Map screen.
New Weapons: Assaultron Heads and Gauss Rifles have been added and can appear in Medium and Large Supply Crates, respectively.
Dead Man Sprinting: This Perk Card's functionality has been updated: While below 50% health, run speed is increased at a greater Action Point cost.
Overly Generous: Chance to inflict Rads has been increased, and the amount of Rads inflicted has also been increased from 50 to 200.
Rad Resist: Rad resistance increased from 40 to 650.
Refractor: Energy resistance increased from 40 to 80.
Sound Effects: New audio queues will now play when downing or killing another player.
Main Menu Music: Players can now choose to lower the volume on or mute the Main Menu music while queued.
ART AND GRAPHICS
Graphics: Fixed a visual issue affecting dust effects caused by footsteps.
Graphics: Frozen visual effects no longer persist on a character that was killed by another player’s Cryolator.
Graphics: Mothman Cultist Wall Torch flame visual effects no longer momentarily disappear.
Graphics: Fixed an issue that could cause the Grafton Monster’s ranged attack to leave behind incorrect visual effects on the terrain.
Graphics: When attacked by a Scorchbeast’s Radiation Cloud, robotic enemies no longer display Scorched visual effects.
C.A.M.P., CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
Crops: Can now be sunk further into the terrain and in most cases no longer appear to float on uneven terrain. There are still some instances where Crops may appear to float, such as on very steep hills, but this has been significantly improved.
Crops: Fixed an issue that could prevent players from placing Crops in locations where they would intersect with logs or collectable flora.
Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow a player to build more than 4 Vending Machines.
Floor Décor: The Future-Tec World Globe can no longer be built if it has not been unlocked in the Atomic Shop.
Note: Existing Globes placed by players who do not own this item have not been removed. However, those players will be unable to place additional Globes unless they unlock it in the Atomic Shop.
Locks: Locking a door and pressing the “Scrap/Store” button at the same time no longer causes the Lock menu to persist on the screen.
Wires: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to jump when attempting to attach a Wire between two electrical objects.
Character: Challenges requiring the player to reach certain levels now appear in the correct order in the Challenges Menu.
Daily: The “Kill a Legendary Enemy at a Fissure Site” Daily Challenge can now be completed correctly.
Weekly: The “Kill a Sheepsquatch” subchallenge for the “Kill Huge Creatures” Weekly Challenge can now be completed correctly. This Challenge originally appeared during Wild Appalachia and will Return in October.
Vault 94: The Weekly Challenges (and some Daily Challenges) for Vault 94 now match the Mission that’s currently available.
Apparel: The Mr. Fuzzy Costume now correctly appears in the Camden Park Company Store Terminal and can be purchased by redeeming 150 Tokens.
Armor: The Urban Scout Armor mask can now be worn with hats and many open-faced helmets.
Armor: The Damage Resistance provided by the Urban Scout Armor Left Arm has been increased from +12 to +25 to match other pieces in the set.
Mods: Scout Armor Mods available for purchase from Enclave Vendors now indicate which piece of armor they correspond to and can be correctly applied to that armor.
Power Armor: The Bright and Red Tactical Headlamps for T-60 Power Armor now appear in the correct location when applied to a Helmet.
Power Armor: Pieces of Power Armor that have been placed on a Chassis and stored in the Stash no longer appear for sale in the player’s Vending Machines.
Power Armor: Solar Armor’s self-healing effect now correctly heals the player while at or above 60% health.
QUESTS AND EVENTS
Daily Quests: The Waste Not, Idle Explosives, Play Time, and Queen of the Hunt Daily Quests in The Mire region will once again appear for players who had previously completed them.
Distinguished Guests: Bolton Greens Centerpieces and Place Settings are now correctly removed from the player’s inventory at the end of this Event.
Distinguished Guests: Place Settings in the Bolton Greens Dining Room no longer appear to float in mid-air during this event.
Distinguished Guests: Corrected the text on an objective marker that appears when setting tables.
Exploit: Fixed an exploit that could allow players to earn the Zen Mastery buff without completing the Guided Meditation event.
Feed the People: Fixed an issue that could prevent Ghouls from reaching Food Processing Machines if one of the Machines has been destroyed.
Free Range: Adjusted multiple objective timers to ensure players have time to complete this event.
Free Range: When any of the Brahmin are attacked, an announcement and a quest objective will now appear for all players in the event instructing them to defend the Brahmin.
Guided Meditation: Ghouls now spawn rather than Super Mutants during this event, and enemy spawn locations have received adjustments.
Guided Meditation: This event will now correctly fail if all 4 Meditation Hubs are destroyed.
Guided Meditation: Objective markers now correctly appear for each Meditation Hub.
Guided Meditation: Corrected the description for the Zen Mastery buff that appears in the Pip-Boy’s Effects tab to state “Increased Health Regen.”
Jail Break: Updated an objective’s description to better indicate where players should focus their search.
Lode Bearing: Player will now spawn facing the interior of the mine when Fast Traveling to this event after the interior door has been opened.
Line in the Sand: The Scorchbeast that spawns during this event now correctly flies to the event area.
One Violent Night: The Jukebox in The Buck's Den at the Sons of Dane Compound can no longer be damaged by players.
One Violent Night: The Legendary Wendigo that spawns during this event now correctly displays “Nightstalker” as its name.
Operation Tidy: Excess Toxic Mutagenic Waste is now correctly removed from the player’s inventory at the end of this Daily Quest.
Order of the Tadpole: Robot NPCs no longer sometimes play Scout Leader Jaggy’s voice lines or begin the Order of the Tadpole quest.
Path to Enlightenment: Fixed an issue that could prevent Radtoads from correctly reaching Landview Light House.
Swarm of Suitors: Objectives during this event now update more quickly.
Turrets: The Turrets that appear during the Jail Break and Project Paradise events can no longer be damaged by players.
Uranium Fever: The event marker for Uranium Fever will now display properly on the Map after players advance into the interior of the mine.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
Stability: Fixed an issue on PS4 where a player could crash when using a workbench with a very large number of unique inventory items.
Stability: Implemented an additional improvement for an issue that could previously cause a crash when placing a Fusion Core into Power Armor.
Stability: Implemented an additional improvement for an issue that could previously cause a crash when exiting to the Main Menu while wearing Power Armor.
Stability: Attempting to Inspect and use a Misc. item at the same time no longer causes a crash.
Stability: Addressed an issue that could cause a server crash.
Stability: Fixed an issue that could cause the client to freeze during events with many participants.
Voiceover: Increased the volume of the loudspeaker audio that plays after initiating the “Pre-Combat Check” during the Line in the Sand Event.
Voiceover: Added post-processing to voice lines that play during the Guided Mediation event.
Atomic Shop: Featured items in the Atomic Shop can now be correctly unfavorited for Nuclear Winter after purchase.
HUD: Fixed an issue that could cause Action Points to continue to drain after the player stopped sprinting.
HUD: Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the Hunger or Thirst meter to incorrectly reset to full after logging out and back in.
Events: Fixed an issue that could cause rewards fanfare after completing an event to persist on screen, or fail to appear.
Localization: Character names in the Korean version of the game can now correctly include lowercase English letters.
Menus: The Theremin now correctly displays the premium icon in game menus.
Pip-Boy: Fixed an issue that could cause Component View to display duplicate entries or exhibit flickering.
Vault 94: The Vault shutdown timer now correctly displays for all players on a team after completing a Vault Mission.
Charleston Capitol: Fixed a pathing issue that could prevent certain enemies from reaching the player.
Morgantown: The ceiling of an apartment in Morgantown is no longer see-through.
Morgantown Airport: C.A.M.P.s can no longer be placed in such a way that they block access to Miguel’s Campsite near Morgantown Airport.
Sutton: Fixed a location where players could become stuck in Sutton.
Vault 94: Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a specific spot inside Vault 94 while wearing Power Armor.
Vault 94: Fixed a rare issue that could prevent the environment from loading correctly when entering Vault 94.
NUCLEAR WINTER BUG FIXES
Structures: The Storm now correctly destroys Doors and Walls that have been placed by the player.
Power Armor: Fixed an issue that could prevent a player from entering Power Armor in Nuclear Winter after exiting to the Main Menu while wearing Power Armor.
Quick Kit: Stairs created by a Quick Kit can no longer be destroyed in sections.
Clubber: The description for Clubber now correctly states that “melee weapons do significantly more damage” rather than “+40% damage.”
Wrecking Ball: The description for Wrecking Ball Perk now correctly states that it increases damage dealt to Workshop objects by 20%, rather than 120%. This was only a typo correction and functionality for this Perk Card has not changed.
Localization: The descriptions for several Perk Cards that increase damage are now localized in non-English versions of the game and correctly reflect balance changes made in a previous patch. These are text updates only and the functionality for these Perks has not been changed.
Localization: Corrected several item names that were missing localization in non-English versions of the game.
Localization: The Lock Detector Perk Card is now correctly renamed “Hack Detector” in the Japanese version of the game, though the Card’s name is in English.
Activatable Objects: Fixed various C.A.M.P. objects that were not intended to be activatable during Nuclear Winter matches.
Exploit: Fixed an issue that could allow a player to move in the world for a few seconds before other players.
Vault 51: Hit indicators no longer appear when punched by another player in Vault 51.
Vault 51: Removed hackable Terminals inside Vault 51.
EDIT:: PATCH NOTES WERE EDITED AFTER THIS THREAD:
Bethesda confirms that they DID fix issues with Possum Tokens not being awarded after certain public events. They added this to the patch notes.