Steam / Counter-Strike 1.6 Review & Alternatives
CS hacks - Free Counter-Strike 1.6 VAC Proof hacks. The rules are not really new, terrorist and counter-terrorist fights in. Info About the Server. Does anyone know about that kind of tool? Compare the latest drivers available for download with the ones presently installed in Device Manager reached by right clicking the Start Menu.
Free counter Strike 1.6 Zombie Mod V1.0 HUN By KEWIX Software
Modding Tools for Counter-Strike (CS) Browsing history matches:  Login Login. This hack has many features in it like aimbot/wallhack/flash or smoke remover/etc. The file size of the latest installation package available for download is 344.8 MB. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is malware free. Steam Key Generator free download - Serial Key Generator, Wireless Key Generator, Steam. Moved muting and friends status out of the scoreboard.
Perfect keylogger 1.6 8.2 keygen
Jan 19, 2020 - Tips // Building // Our Servers // Tricks // Screenshots // All That Jazz. Hlds Crack Non Steam Server Csl - Enoezams Blog. Thanks N Regard By [A]BDUL [W]AJID [L]AKHANI. Counter-Strike 1.6 can now be played in your web browser. Download Here: Half-Life 2 serial key generator Half-Life 2. Feb 27, 2020 Ok, here is how you can get Half Life 2 on a steam account for free!
Serial code counter strike - Half-Life Dedicated Server Error. Unable
Follow me on Twitter YAlAdwani How to install: 1- Install Half-Life ( you will need PowerISO or DAEMON Tools to do it ) 2- Istall the update for. HeetGames team (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Activation Code) found a way to reach them and share with you using this. A Modding Tool for Counter-Strike 1.6 Counter-Strike 1.6 / Tools / Modelling. Counter-Strike 1.6 Free Download Secure Counter-Strike Download Options. Steam Calculator 3.0 Steam table calculator Excel add-in; Steam Mover 0.1 Helps you move your steam games.
Counter-Strike Admin Spectator ESP v1.4 + v1.5 mini Plugin
Counter Strike Hacks tools Here Wall hacks, Aimbot hacks, No Go to Tools page For download some Free hacks tools of Counter Strike. Counter-Strike 1.6 version: CS 1.6 protocol version - 48 (original 48 protocol, full. Counter Strike Full Game Setups Free Tools, Softwares, Cs Plugins, Hacks, Cs Cheats, Mods, Maps, Addons, Clans Shooting Games, Latest Updates about Games, New about gaming, All about Games. Home / Gaming / Action / First Person / Half-Life Series / Counter-Strike / Bots / Z-Bot. Steven Wilson Insurgentes Rapidshare Library Pipephase 9.1 Iso Windows Server 2020 R2 Foundation Doom 3 Pc Tpb Donlod Video One Piece The King Of Fighters 97 Android Apk Free Download.
Registration key milkshape 3D 1.8.4 [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools]
Help - Increasing fps for Counter-Strike 1.6 - TechSpot Forums
Download CS hack TOKiO DRiFT v1.0 free - Counter-Strike 1.6 VAC Proof hacks cheats. Once the injector gets more popular, it will be labelled as "riskware". Download aimbot, wallhack, speedhack & lots of other hacks. Counter Strike 1.6 CD key Generator Download Free; Server Dos (Auto reboot your server on crash) Down. Counter Strike Hacks tools Free download.
Download Counter-Strike 1.6.0
Unreal Demo Scanner [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools] https://globalbeatschool.ru/crack/?key=775. This software was designed exclusively to work with Half Life 1 engines (Counter strike, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Natural Selection, Team Fortress Classic, etc). Sharing is caring and that is the only way to keep our scene, our community alive. Hack game counter strike, hack game cs, hack cs, hack cs, hack game half life, counter strike, cs, hack game, huong dan hack game cs, huong. Using the tool could not be any easier, with just a push of a button you can get the list of programs installed on the machine and their keys.
Activation key edward: "In CS 1.6 I wanted to become the best player; in
Counter Strike 1.6 Non Steam New Patch Download; Counter Strike 1.6 Non Stream. Download CS 1.6, Counter Strike 1.6 game version install using torrent or download link. But its fine the either way. Counter-Strike 1.6 Fast War Hack Working. CS: CZ is a tactical action game that challenges you to compete with and against cunning computerized opponents in a Tour of Duty across the globe.
- Counter Strike Server Finder download
- Counter Strike 1.6 Hlds Update Tool Free Download
- Cs 1.6 last version download, Counter-strike 1.6 download
- Cs 1.6 original download, Counter-strike 1.6 download original
- Wally [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools]
- Counter Strike 1.6 HLDS download
- Rslogix 5000 product key generator trend: RSLogix 5000
- Tools [Counter-Strike 1.6]
- Counter-Strike Hack Tools
- MilkShape 3D 1.8.5 BETA2 [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools]
Counter-Strike: Source patches - Counter-Strike Wiki
To download the game, you only need to click on the direct link or torrent link, download the file and save it to your computer. Cs Server Crasher attack through cmd commands already in working form and just ready to use it. Counter strike 1.6 hack tool. Hazar and Co, used for the permanent activation of windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10). Move everything you want to install in this folder.
- Free steam counter strike 1.6 Download - steam counter
- Steam Community: : Guide: : CSGO Modding
- Izotope Alloy 2 Keygen No Virus
- Guide - Counter Strike 1.6 Hacks - How to Hack CS 1.6
- RaR Repair tool Crack With Serial Key Full 2020 [Updated
- Mixvibes Remixlive 1.3.1 Win X86-64bit Serial Key
- MegaDownloadKing: Counter Strike -Super Simple Wallhack v6
Counter-Strike patches - Counter-Strike Wiki
Counter-Strike 1.6 Admin Onli9 Check is a Best and Free Tool for Cs 1.6. CounterStrike gamers looking for an advantage over their competition might be in for a surprise this Christmas, as there's a booby-trapped cheat tool going around that will overwrite their hard. This tool has cost us oh so much money. Support Support: CS hack. We have original tracks in English and dubbed.
Serial number cOUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 STREET: Counter Strike Global Offensive
Download the best Counter-Strike hacks and cheats. Scan restults from VirusTotal are also posted. While game is running and monitoring GPU usage with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I can see a "pulse" every 5 seconds. Command Plugin Access Format Description sm_addban basebans. Just use it make your game more easier.
V1.3 of the CSGO Weapon Balance Mod Has Released! Details Regarding Changes (such as a complete pistol overhaul) and How to Play Inside
Edit: Updated to reflect the changes to jumping accuracy made after this post.
How to PlayCheck out the website for full details on how to install and play this mod on approved servers. There you'll find installation instructions, server lists, and a full changelist for the mod. This mod can only be played on those servers and offline with bots. Attempting to join a normal Valve server will just kick you until you uninstall the mod.
If you want to play full competitive matches on 128 tick servers use PopFlash's Weapon Balance Mod scrim, click here. (Use the scrim option, not the "Matches" option.) And to search for scrims use the following Discord chat.
Known Bug: Sometimes in online matches the R8's left click fire mode has no shooting effects (no sounds, tracers, or bullet impacts) despite the bullet actually firing. This might be connected to having high ping as the the charge time may complete before the server registers that you are firing.
Pistols are perhaps the most criticized aspect of CSGO compared to previous iterations of Counter-Strike.
This subreddit has made its opinions known on the matter and "fixing the pistols" is the most common response from pro players when they are asked what they'd change about CSGO. September 29, 2015 & July 4, 2016
So what should be done to fix the pistols? First let's identify their problems.
What's Wrong With the Pistols?
- Pistols in their current state have heavy inaccuracy penalties in place when firing. While this is required to keep spamming inaccurate it also spills over into the ability to tap or shoot only a few bullets accurately. Even though tapping is more precise than spamming, spamming is heavily relied on as taking a chance with RNG is often preferable to spacing shots out to become more accurate. Moments such as this just simply aren't possible in CSGO as inaccuracy takes too long to reset after firing.
- The accuracy penalty applied when moving is also very lenient. While pistols need to remain mobile guns that can run and gun at close range, it often feels like there is very little reason to stop and shoot, especially with how neutered successive tap shooting is. If a players decides to spam, why shouldn't they also make themselves harder to hit while also closing the distance between them and their opponent? It needs to remain an option, but in the case of the Tec-9 (and other pistols to a lesser degree) it is undoubtedly too reliable.
- Being able to deliver a one hit kill to helmeted players is probably the most controversial aspect of most the pistols. The fact that a $300 P250 can instantly kill a helmeted player at close range yet a $3100 M4 cannot feels like a major misstep in their design. While their high damage is required to balance their abysmal accuracy after firing, with a complete redesign to their accuracy models, damage can be tweaked accordingly.
How to Fix the PistolsAfter about a month of experimenting with the new accuracy mechanics Valve implemented to buff tapping and bursting for the M4 and AK I've discovered that they could be best used to completely revamp the pistols.
To keep the explanation short and simple here's what I was able to manage:
- Tapping now takes significantly less time to become accurate allowing for more accurate and faster tapping.
- The first few bullets when spamming are also much more accurate with full spamming accuracy taking longer to reach
- The accuracy penalty for moving is now harsher with the % increase varying heavily from gun to gun.
- The Deagle and R8 Revolver are now the only pistols that are capable of one hit killing a full health helmeted opponent.
- Damage has been decreased as pistols are now much more consistent. For instance, the P2000/USP-S functions very similarly to the USP of Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source meaning that it can only one hit kill an unarmored opponent at about 650 units compared to the current 1800 units.
Several of 3kliksphilip's server are running this mod, though with only pistol enabled to focus purely on the most changed aspect of the game. You can watch his video on it here. (Note, I don't completely agree with the wording of damage being reduced for the USP because it "more skillful". The damage decrease was an effect of improving accuracy. Having both together would have made it monstrous.)
While SMGs don’t play nearly as big of a role as the previously mentioned pistols they still deserve the same amount of care and attention to assure that they promote thoughtful play and are balanced to one another.
What’s Wrong With the SMGs?
- Some SMGs are heavily reliant on run and gun. Obviously SMGs need to be mobile but there’s a difference between it playing an integral role in its design and being nearly always reliant on it. Most SMGs are fine in this regard. Take the UMP for example, its options are pretty balanced where if a player approaches you in close range, you can move to make yourself harder to hit and at medium rang you can stand still if you want to be more reliable. The Mac-10 and MP7 however feel a bit too reliant on run and gun encouraging players to charge their opponents at nearly every opportunity.
- Balance within the SMGs heavily favors a few options. The UMP has incredible damage for an SMG yet is only $1200. The MP7 on the other hand doesn’t feel like it’s worth $1700. And the poor, poor Bizon sees nearly no use due to its disappointing damage.
How to fix the SMGsThe SMGs don’t have an overarching design flaw like the pistols do. It’s mostly a case of weapon specific design flaws and poor balance within the weapon group. This means unlike the pistols I won’t have to rebuild them from the ground up though I will take advantage of the new accuracy mechanics Valve implemented to buff tapping and bursting for the M4 and AK though the difference will be less noticeable for SMGs.
- Assuming an SMG’s design hasn’t been altered, tapping and the first 9 or so bullets will be slightly more accurate with the following bullets having about 2% more inaccuracy. As said before it’s an incredibly minor change, but I couldn’t resist using these new variables in the attempt to encourage more varied firing patterns.
- Certain guns have had their core design modified. The Mac-10 for instance isn't quite as accurate when running and gunning, though its spraying accuracy is significantly more accurate assuming the player is stood still. It still however remains one of the most accurate SMGs on the move to support the Terrorists who want to rush.
- Pricing has been modified for several of the SMGs to better fit their roles and usefulness. The MP7 now costs $1500 (previously $1700) while the Mac-10 now costs $1200 (previously $1050) and the UMP $1700 (previously $1200). I feel like most players would be opposed to altering the UMP so instead it now has a premium price to fit its great damage.
Shotguns play a minor role in CSGO, but that doesn't mean they should be drastically changed to fit a role they aren't suited for. Shotguns can’t play a major role in CSGO without causing a complete shift in the meta which I don’t think many players would like to see. They are very situational tools, only reliable at close range, medium range if you really want to push your luck. So for the more offensive Terrorists, they are nearly impossible to use, outside of a select few map positions such as drop-down on Cbble. And even for CTs, very specific positions must be played. By making them more powerful, it makes close range engagements with them very frustrating to counter and if you were to make them too accurate they’d stop feeling like shotguns. There’s nothing wrong with them being assigned to such a niche role though. Just because a gun can’t always be used doesn’t mean it should be dramatically changed.
What's Wrong With the Shotguns?
- There’s some baffling design choices present in the Shotguns. Why is the Nova the only gun in the game without the ability to wallbang? Why do the Sawed-Off’s bullets vanish into thin air at mid-range? Why does a Sawed-Off impede your movement more than an AK47 when the Mag-7 is significantly faster?
How to Fix the Shotguns
- Specific changes are needed for each shotgun to address some of the strange design choices in place. The Nova needs the ability to wallbang like all other guns. The Sawed Off needs its range adjusted to keep its bullets from vanishing.
- The pellet count for the Mag-7 and Sawed Off has been increased from 8 to 9 but each pellet down deals less damage. This means that the chance of landing a pellet onto your opponent is greater making these two shotguns a bit less reliant on RNG though its damage output and accuracy remain the same. The only downside to this change is that it makes wallbanging a bit more difficult, but it's a small price to pay for something that removes some of the luck associated with shotguns.
- The Sawed-Off and Mag-7 were significantly more accurate when on the move and jumping compared to the XM1014 and Nova. While they still remain mobile options, greater emphasis has been put on stopping to shoot.
- The Nova had its spread slightly tightened as it was hardly ever used. This gives it some personality as the more accurate Shotgun that requires more precise aim to make up for its low damage.
Rifles are the backbone of Counter-Strike. Their versatility is unmatched. Luckily the most important gun type in CSGO is also one of the best designed. Valve's new accuracy mechanics are already in place for the AK and M4 and seeing how they were received well, they should also be applied to the other rifles.
What's Wrong With the Rifles?
- There's not much wrong with rifles. Any complaints directed at the rifles are usually an issue with the core mechanics of the game (an over reliance on jiggle peaking) and is not specific to the rifles. See the section below on Core Game Mechanics.
- The Famas, Galil, AUG, and SG 553 could benefit from the new accuracy mechanics currently in place for the AK and M4s.
- Crouching provides varying benefits depending on the rifle used. Read this for more information.
- The Famas, Galil, and unsilenced M4A1-S are oddly significantly more accurate when moving compared to the other rifles.
How to Fix the Rifles
- A similar accuracy decay system that is present on the AK and M4 is now applied to all rifles. In short, tapping and bursting is more reliable with spraying being a bit worse. The Galil was tweaked to only receive increased tapping and bursting accuracy as it was already extremely inaccurate when spraying and doesn't see as much usage compared to the CT side Famas.
- Minor design flaws have been tweaked such as the Galil, Famas, and unsilenced M4A1-S being more much accurate when moving compared to the other rifles. Crouching now provides a more predictable benefit (same % increase in accuracy and decay speed for all rifles when crouched)
Should First Shot Accuracy Be Increased?This has always been a controversial topic in the community. RNG in a skill based game such as Counter-Strike can be off putting as players can interpret it as the game not allowing their true potential to shine, that they are being impeded by the randomness present in the game and if it said randomness had not been present their performance might have not been hampered.
The standpoint I've seen the devs make is that a $2700 gun shouldn't be able to reliably kill a player with a $4750 sniper rifle consistently across the map. Yet a $300 pistol can outperform a $3100 rifle at close range. The reasons rifles aren't just perfectly accurate is that it's part of the game's strategy to close the gap between you and your opponent be it with smokes and flashes or with some clever maneuvering from your entire team. By making every rifle perfectly accurate a lot of the strategy of the game is removed in favor of raw aiming skill.
First shot accuracy for v1.3 of this mod has some very minor tweaks and it's mostly on a per weapon basis. Basically, the base inaccuracy of all guns is consistent of two parts: Inaccuracy and Spread.
"Spread" 0.60 "InaccuracyCrouch" 4.81 "InaccuracyStand" 6.41To get the full base inaccuracy add Spread to the Inaccuracy value that is being used. Spread has a variety of uses over inaccuracy (determining the size of the shotgun cone, it doesn't have to decay the difference between Spread and SpreadAlt) but for the most part there are just trace amounts present on every gun. In the transition from Counter-Strike Source to CSGO InaccuracyStand and Crouch were reduced by about 30% to fit the smaller hitboxes of CSGO though Spread never saw such an adjustment. This means the the % decrease in inaccuracy can vary. While it seems a bit late to point this out, it's still something that pushed guns with either high amounts of Spread or low amount of Inaccuracy from receiving the proper benefit of the change (notably pistols and LMGs due to their high Spread value).
For V1.3 I have tweaked Spread for most guns to be about 30% less.
"Spread" 0.42 "InaccuracyCrouch" 4.81 "InaccuracyStand" 6.41It's incredibly minor but for the players who want to see better first shot accuracy it's a little treat while also keeping the core gameplay of CSGO intact.
LMGs are fun rewards for being able to amass so much money and while they have no real purpose in the competitive meta that's just fine! If they were overly affordable or powerful it would go against the reason players love them. They are huge and ridicolous but are meant as a fun way to show off how much money you have while not putting the opposing team in a frustrating situation.
What's Wrong With the LMGs?
- While their run and gun accuracy is very poor, it seems odd that its on par with some of the automatic rifles. Paired with their extremely high fire rate, even bad run and gun accuracy can result in some kills.
- It could benefit from the new accuracy mechanics Valve implemented for the AK and M4. Tapping and bursting take an extremely long time to become accurate once again.
- The M249 perhaps the least used gun in the game. The Negev outshines it in nearly every way.
Fixing the LMGs
- Run and gun accuracy has been reduced to fit their heavy and ridicolous nature.
- Tapping and bursting are now more accurate.
- The M249 has been completely revamped with a new recoil pattern and slightly higher damage and accuracy to give it some benefits over the Negev.
Much like the automatic rifles, sniper rifles (mostly the AWP) play one of the most important roles in the game. The AWP's design has been subject to a lot of criticism mostly due to its many nerfs over its previous iteration.
What's Wrong With the Snipers?
- Because the rate at which jumping accuracy decays is also tied to the rate at which scoping improves accuracy, the rate must remain quick, though this impacts jumping accuracy making it much more accurate than intended for the AWP and Scout. The SSG08 being able to remain so accurate while airborne has been a major compliant in the pro scene for a while now. September 29, 2015 & July 4, 2016
- The AWP's low scoped mobility feels almost like walking through molasses and limits many of its movement options.
Fixing the Snipers
- Thanks to the new accuracy mechanics Valve implement, I can actually set the airborne decay rate to no longer be the crouching rate *4. This means tweaking jumping accuracy won't have an impact on other aspects of the gun. I won't go into my explanation of how I did it here as this is getting long enough. Basically, the AWP and Scout are significantly more inaccurate after jumping.
- Because the Scout can no longer reliably hit jumping headshots, it's base accuracy when scoped and damage to armor opponents has been increased to make it more reliable in normal engagements. Its price is now $2000 to fit its more reliable accuracy.
- The G3SG1 and SCAR-20 were nearly identical, the only differences being the G3SG1 had a longer reload time and almost unnoticeably lower recoil. I've given the G3SG1 some new stats to differentiate it from the SCAR-20. (Slower fire rate, but is more accurate and is priced at $4500) Both autosnipers put the new accuracy system in place to encourage tapping and 2 round bursts over spamming which is now much less accurate. This should hopefully counter issues players had with the autosnipers being too spammy and easy to use but should also let skillful players use them reliably.
- Lastly, the AWP...This deserves its own section.
Does the AWP Need Any Changes?This is one of the more controversial topics when talking about CSGO's balance. Even though the AWP is one of the most powerful options in the game players often like to point back to previous iterations of Counter-Strike and state how much better the AWP was and how it didn't negatively effect the balance of the game.
Why Did Valve Nerf Movement Speed When Scoped?In Counter-Strike 1.6 and early CSGO, the AWP's scoped movement speed was 150 units/second. Currently it is 100 units/second in CSGO which significantly decreases its movement options. Why was this change made though? In 1.6 the scoped speed may have been much higher than CSGO, but the mechanics behind inaccuracy when moving were also completely different. Unless a player was under 10 unit/second they could no fire their AWP accurately (though for rifles and other guns this is not true, players only had to stay under 140 units/second to stay accurate though recoil kicked harder when moving as well). This means while the AWP had much greater mobility, movement had to be deliberate. In CSGO, to fire accurately players must be under 34% of their max speed. For the pre-nerf AWP this was 51 units/second and for the current version 34 units/second. This gives players a lot more leeway than in 1.6, meaning they often don't have to come to a complete stop to fire accurately.
The nerf to movement speed was in many ways necessary as it kept players from quickly peaking around a corner, dealing an instant kill to their opponent and ducking quickly back into cover. The movement speed however still feels sluggish. This might not have been the best solution to this problem, but it's the best that Valve could do without drastically changing how inaccuracy when moving worked. (And as well I can't change this either as this is hard coded.)
Why Isn't Scoping Accuracy Instant like in 1.6?This is one of those questions I have a hard time articulating an answer for. It could be tied into movement as well. Perhaps because pistols are easier to fall back on in CSGO than 1.6 the AWP needed another downside. I don't always have all the answers. Perhaps it's just a general nerf because they believed the AWP needed it, yet its effect wasn't major.
Why Is the Kill Award $100 in CSGO?This is just a general nerf to the gun that doesn't affect its mechanics.
So What Should Actually Change About the AWP?With all the changes to pistols (harder to fall back on pistols that no longer one hit kill) and slight changes to rifles, I feel like the AWP is going to be a bit negatively effected by these changes. I've made some slight adjustments to it to hopefully counteract the changes.
- The kill award is now $300.
- Fully scoped accuracy has been improved. (Oddly the snipers never received the accuracy improvement from Source to CSGO like most weapons.)
This section is for any issues the game has on a large scale that isn't specific to a single or couple of weapon types.
What Core Mechanics Need Adjustments?
There is no accuracy penalty for being airborne if the player never jumped.(Fixed after this post)
- Jiggle peaking is too effective.
- Grenades can have their damage completely negated if hung up on a small prop or stair.
- Headshots jerk the player's head hitbox back making follow up shots at even close range easy to miss.
Why Can't You Fix These As Well?I'm working with limited tools when making this mod. I can't make any changes to the actual code of the game. I can only use what's currently available to me. Valve holds all the tools to fixing these issues.
For instance, jiggle peaking could be made less effective in the % speed InaccuracyMove applies is decreased forcing players to be more deliberate with their movement, though this would of course require playtesting.
Core Mechanics I Have Tweaked
While jumping accuracy still doesn't apply when falling without jumping, the jumping penalty has been significantly increased for most guns. While in vanilla CSGO, increasing it this much would lead to the inaccuracy hanging around a bit too long after a jump, because I'm using the new accuracy mechanics put in place for the AK and M4, it decays accuracy quicker, meaning the jumping inaccuracy penalty can be increased very high.(Jumping accuracy was overhauled after this post. My mod modifies the values to increase jumping inaccuracy for most guns)
- Tagging has been increased for all guns.
In ClosingCSGO is a great game, but it can always be better. This is a passion project for me, and it would be an absolute dream if I could share these ideas with the dev team. Working for Valve as Icefrog does for Dota 2 is my dream job, though even if that never happens this wouldn't be a waste of time as I've enjoyed every bit of it. If you agree with these changes, be sure to contact Valve direct them to this post.
Champion Concept: Shrill - Iron Huntswoman
Identity: Noxus Captain whose job is to hunt down criminals, traitors and the like. Her style is slow but inevitable. She has arms/hands covered in metal spikes that she uses to attack enemies.
Design Goals: A simple / intuitive juggernaut for noobs to love, while adding conditional tools to give a juggernaut interesting counter-play at all levels (looking at you Nasus wither).
Range: Melee Resource: Mana
Every second Shrill is under the effects of Crowd Control, she gains 1 stack of Inevitable.Each stack of Inevitable provides Shrill with 10% Tenacity and 10 flat movement speed. After 3 consecutive seconds without being affected by any CC, Shrill loses 1 stack per second.
Goal: Teamfighting or slow chain CC combos (Ashe, Wither, Zilean, etc) are much less effective while leaving Shrill vulnerable to burst (Elise, Pantheon, etc still punishing)
Q: Backbreaker Shrill shoots a slow moving line of spikes that collides and stops at the first unit hit. The projectile barely extends through its target (like 150 units), and damages all units hit. Something similar to the width and range of a morgana binding, but an even slower missile speed (like 1000 Units/Sec) Backbreaker stuns any unit it strikes in the back.
Cost: Decently Prohibitive (Like Blitz Q) Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 Stun (Conditional): 1.6 / 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0 seconds Damage: Physical, 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 + (100% Bonus AD) + (80% AP)
Goal: Cannot be used to initiate or reliably poke, and allows enemies to avoid the conditional stun. However, it remains a very powerful followup, intimidation, or dueling damage tool (to enemies she can hit with it).
W: Siphoning Steel Passive: Shrill's attacks and abilities steal current % HP from enemy champion and large monsters
|Level of Shrill||1||6||11||16|
|Max vs monsters||50 HP||60 HP||70 HP||80 HP|
Cost: Mildly spammable (Like Kayle E) Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds Additional Range: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 units Damage: Physical, 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 + (100% Total AD) + (40% AP)
Goal: Shrill's tool to survive jungle or lane match ups. Doesn't provide laning regen without risk. (Darius at level 1 has about 600 HP. At full health, Shrill steals 18 HP per auto / ability from Darius. When Darius is at half HP, Shrill steals 9 HP per auto / ability).
E: A Pointed Silence Shrill shouts and extends blades from her body in all directions. There are two circles. Shrill is also affected by the silence.
|Within Blade Radius (About 350 units ~Alistar Q size):||50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 + (100%/110%/120%/130%/140% Total AD) + (60% AP)||1.5 / 1.75 / 2.00 / 2.25 / 2.5 seconds|
|Within Shout Radius (About 600 units ~Blitz ult/Caitlyn auto range):||0||Half (0.75 / 0.87 / 1.00 / 1.12 / 1.25)|
Cost: Mildly spammable Coooldown: 11
Goal: A self-silence makes the move impossible to combo with Backbreaker for stupid long CC, BUT ramps up Shrill's tenacity passive.
R: No Escape Shrill slams her fists into the ground and creates 2 directly adjacent spike pits (one for each hand) within 1200 range. After 4 seconds (or reactivation) the spikes retract and deal damage. The delay is based on how far away the ult is targeted (like Bard ult) Enemies take damage when the spikes retract and while they attempt to move through the spiked area. Enemies and Shrill inside the zone are grounded and inflicted with grievous wounds.
R can be reactivated after 1 second to end the spell early
|1 Point||2 Points||3 Points|
|Radius (per Pit)||200 (~Cho Q) Units||225 Units||250 Units|
|Damage from moving: Magic||12% + (1% per 30 Bonus AD) + (1% per 60 AP) Max HP per second (smaller ticker rate though)||16% + (1% per 30 Bonus AD) + (1% per 60 AP) Max HP per second||20% + (1% per 30 Bonus AD) + (1% per 60 AP) Max HP Per Second|
|Damage from retracting: Physical||100 + (25% Bonus AD) + (50% AP) + (20% Missing HP)||150 + (25% Bonus AD) + (50% AP) + (30% Missing HP)||200 + (25% Bonus AD) + (50% AP) + (40% Missing HP)|
Summary & TL;DRWhile the details of each ability can get complex, the ability itself should be simple and noob friendly. Hopefully, together the kit creates a champion that feels scary to walk away from (Backbreaker and No Escape) and impossible to lock down forever (Passive).
Q: Shoot your enemy W: Auto your enemy E: Hurt enemies near you R: Make it bad for enemies to move around
The complexity allows multiple skill interaction between Shrill and her opponents as well as multiple points to balance her.
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!