Activation key gM ENGINES FULL SET MANUAL ALL MODEL - Automotive Library
Warez DefinationsHARDWARE NETWORKING LINUX SOFTWAREIt Tech. As defined in Title 10, Section 20.1003, of the Code of Federal Regulations (10 CFR 20.1003), ALARA is an acronym for "as low as (is) reasonably achievable, " which means making every reasonable effort to maintain exposures to ionizing radiation as far below the dose limits as practical, consistent with the purpose for which the licensed activity is undertaken, taking into account the.
3 Ways to Read a Date Code
The length of the PCR products of VIP, VPAC1, NKG2D, DAP10, NF-[kappa]B, and beta-actin was 361 bp, 432 bp, 365 bp, 282 bp, 326 bp, and 500 bp, respectively. DOWNLOAD DAP FREE VERSION. Bibliography with Indexes, 1984-1989. XBMC Media Center 12 Alpha 3 Full. Easy watermark studio Pro 2 is a professional application that helps users to protect their private images from being copied.
Key rugged PC Review.com - Handhelds and PDAs: DAP M8940
While the goal of the Astell&Kern KANN line is to provide ultra high power output to drive any headphone or IEM, KANN ALPHA has not forgotten the essence of being a portable DAP, so you can enjoy a near-perfect sound experience wherever you are. KANN ALPHA Portable Digital Audio Player, by Astell & Kern. The N-terminal CBD not only has the chitin-binding activity, but also enables BbtPGRP3 to gain a five-fold increase of amidase activity towards the Lys-type PGNs, leading to a. Date code example: 092017 Note: Exclude slash: Enter the 6 digit date code: iotega Panels. Pfam: Family: DAP_epimerase (PF01678).
Crack download MailbirdSetup.exe Free trial - Mailbird 18.104.22.168
When you select DAP 10 Alpha in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you: Star rating (in the left lower corner). Notice 60: Intrastat general guide. This past Saturday was November the 7th, also known as N7 Day to all the Mass Effect fans out there - and for most. Part No. 81000307, UPC 642230261495 – USP9 (V1) DA/SA, safety/decocking lever on left, two 15rd magazines – MSRP $1, 009. Find the tuning products you need for your truck from Bully Dog.
FAQs - Get Answers to all your Banking & Finance related
Minitab Statistical Software can look at current and past data to find trends and predict patterns, uncover hidden relationships between variables, visualize data interactions and identify important factors to answer even the most challenging of questions and problems. Sharing is caring and that is the only way to keep our scene, our community alive. Crack dap 10 alpha. See more ideas about Crack, Best photo editing software, Paint tool sai free. The first Astell&Kern DAP to feature a 4.4mm balanced output.
Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.0.6 Alpha / 22.214.171.124 Final
Download Accelerator Plus is one of the most popular download tools on the market. This makes the KANN Cube more compatible with home systems and console devices. Without having to buying. Astell&Kern's KANN ALPHA Digital Audio Player Packs a. (PDF) Determination of the Activity of Alpha Naphthyl.
Serial number download Accelerator Plus (DAP) 10.0.6.0 - SEH Buffer
If the connected kit is not detected after executing this command, please enter into. For help or assistance please contact us at or (TTY) or you may submit requests online via e-support. Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Nawzil, Nov 28, 2020. Part No. 81000309, UPC 642230260993 – USP9 (V1) DA/SA, safety/decocking lever on left, two 10rd. PFT: Nelson Tower, Papa Foxtrot Tango is 18 miles from NS on the BM track at one zero thousand (10, 000ft), with information November 1017 POB 5, top of descent, requesting the VOR/DME Alpha.
Key generator s&W Model 36 Serial Number
Address pools are specified using the starting and ending IP addresses of the pool, for example, 10.100.10.2-10.100.10.254. The power of cloud computing is enormous as it. Buy Pills Male Extra Pills Strange Article Uncovers The. Jul 22, 2020 Managing Licenses with Activation Keys. Scholar] Boys JA, Toledo AH, Anaya-Prado R, Lopez-Neblina F, Toledo-Pereyra LH. Effects of dantrolene on ischemia.
Keygen full version of Cracked Softwares! !! : November 2020
Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products. DAP 10 Alpha version 10003.0.2020 by SpeedBit - How to https://globalbeatschool.ru/crack/?key=968. Notice that when you click DAP 10 Alpha in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you. Search and view your manual for free or ask other product owners. Www.hattons.co.uk - DCC Concepts DCD-DAP Alpha layout https://globalbeatschool.ru/crack/?key=971.
Material Request Form - Alpha Warranty Services
Alpha-mannosidosis is a rare genetic disorder characterized by a deficiency of the enzyme alpha-D-mannosidase. It's best if you avoid using common keywords when searching for Doems Commens Gucci Moccasins P149 HTML Clone. You can find additional add-ons from the list below. You can either type in the IP address range, or use. Is there a portable DAP that.
[NEWS] Balita ng 2015 (News of 2015)
- Enero(January) 6 – Importer Lilia Cruz also known as Leah Cruz, Bureau of Plant Industry Director Clarito Barron, and 119 other persons were charged by the National Bureau of Investigation of direct bribery and violation of the Republic Act 3019 or the Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act at the Office of the Ombudsman in connection with the alleged garlic cartel last year.
- Enero(January) 9 – The Supreme Court has declared its decision on the unconstitutionality of the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF), popularly termed as the pork barrel funds, final and executory. It can be remembered in November of the previous year, the said court held that "PDAF and previous pork barrel funds violated the constitutional principle of separation of powers in allowing lawmakers to wield, in varying gradations, non-oversight, post-enactment authority in vital areas of budget execution."
- Enero(January) 12 – Sandiganbayan had found former Board of Nursing member Virginia Diodola-Madeja guilty of violating the Anti-Corrupt Practices Act and the PRC Modernization Act of 2000 and was sentenced to 7 years in prison for leaking questions in the June 2006 Nursing Licensure Examinations. In addition to her imprisonment, she was also ordered to pay a fine of 100 thousand pesos and was barred from holding any public office.
- Enero(January) 14 – A bomb destroys a transmission tower in Pagalungan leaving much of the provinces of Maguindanao and North Cotabato without power.
- Enero(January) 15-19 – Pope Francis was in the country for a 5-day state and pastoral visit. The pope also visited the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in Leyte which were affected by the said typhoon last November 2013. This is the first papal visit the Philippines received in the 21st century.
- Enero(January) 21 – The Supreme Court en banc dismissed several petitions regarding the disqualification of Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada; 11 justices voted against the disqualification, while 3 voted for it.
- Enero(January) 23 – An explosion occurred near the bus terminal in Barangay Guiwan, Zamboanga City; 2 people were killed and 53 were injured. The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) were tagged behind the explosion after the failed jailbreak attempt of several ASG members in the prison.
- Enero(January) 25 – 44 members of the Philippine National Police-Special Action Force (PNP-SAF) were killed after a clash took place in Tukalinapao, Mamasapano, Maguindanao against armed fighters including those from the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) and the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters. PNP-SAF's objective is to pursue Zulkifli Abdhir also known as Marwan and Basit Usman as part of Oplan Exodus and was successful in killing the former. The deaths of the PNP-SAF officers ignited debate on the proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law which will be the foundation of a new autonomous entity called Bangsamoro.
- Enero(January) 26 – The Senate Blue Ribbon Committee cited Makati Mayor Jejomar Erwin “Junjun” Binay and five others in contempt and are now facing arrest due to the alleged continued snub of Binay and other Makati officials on an ongoing Senate probe. 3 days later, Binay was arrested and forced to appear in the Senate hearing but the detention was deferred leading to his release.
- Enero(January) 27 – The Department of Justice rejected the appeal by United States Marine Lance Corporal Joseph Scott Pemberton to drop the murder charges against him over the Death of Jennifer Laude, a transwoman Filipina. The trial began on March 23.
- Enero(January) 29 – Despite of the incident in Mamasapano, Maguindanao, The Government of the Philippines and the MILF signed a protocol for the decommissioning of rebel firearms in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Pebrero(February) 3 – The Supreme Court affirms the unconstitutionality of the Disbursement Acceleration Program on its new ruiling. Voting 13-0, the SC partially granted the government's Motion for Reconsideration on the DAP. Projects and programs that not covered by the General Approriations Act is valid and the authors may be liable.
- Pebrero(February) 5 – The Department of Foreign Affairs filed two protest notes questioning China for ramming Filipino fishing boats and the collecting of giant clams over the Scarborough Shoal (Bajo de Masinloc).
- Pebrero(February) 14 – 50 rebel members of the New People's Army figured in a failed attack and shootout inside a police station in Mati, Davao Oriental. 4 soldiers and a NPA member were killed.
- Pebrero(February) 18 – Masbate Governor Rizalina Lanete surrendered to the Philippine National Police Criminal Investigation and Detention Group authorities after the Sandiganbayan had issued a warrant of arrest against her in connection with her participation in the PDAF scam.
- Pebrero(February) 25
- Former Association of Philippine Electric Cooperatives party-list Representative Edgar Valdez surrendered to sheriff of Sandiganbayan. Valdez is facing one count of plunder and seven counts of graft for allegedly receiving P57.78 million worth of kickbacks from the PDAF scam.
- AFP declared its all-out offensive campaign against the MILF break away group, the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters. On March 3, Maguindanao was placed under the state of calamity due to the continuing battle between the military forces and the BIFF. In an encounter happened on March 7, the AFP confirmed that 139 members including commanders of the BIFF were killed, including a kin of BIFF founder Ameril Umbra Kato. On March 30, The Armed Forces of the Philippines announced the termination of the all-out offensive against the rebel group.
- Pebrero(February) 28 – A total of 26 people were killed among them were 2 soldiers and 24 members of the Abu Sayyaf Group in Patikul, Sulu.
- Marso(March) 6 – The Office of the Ombudsman's special panel of investigators filed complaints against Vice President Binay, Makati Mayor Junjun Binay, and 22 individuals, in connection with the overpriced Makati City Hall II Parking Building. Ombudsman will start the preliminary probe after the filing of the cases. On March 11, The Ombudsman was suspended Makati Mayor Junjun Binay and other city officials for 6 months in connection with this case. Binay has not followed the decision. On March 16, plunder and graft charges were filed against Vice President Binay and Mayor Binay for the alleged overpricing of the Makati City Hall Building II. The elder Binay was then city mayor and the younger Binay a city councilor at the time of the construction. On the same date, the Court of Appeals has released a temporary restraining order for the preventive suspension of Mayor Binay. On April 6, The Court of Appeals has indefinitely extended its halt order on the preventive suspension of embattled Makati City Mayor Junjun Binay, as the appellate court issued a writ of preliminary injunction in favor of the local chief executive. On the other hand, Acting Mayor Romulo Peña was ordered by the Department of Interior and Local Government to step down and return from his previous post as vice mayor. On November 11, Dismissed Makati Mayor Binay has won his case in the Supreme Court against the Office of the Ombudsman in relation to his case.
- Marso(March) 8 – British human rights lawyer Amal Clooney filed a case for the continued detention of former president and Pampanga congresswoman Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo against the government before the UN's Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, a body under the United Nations Commission on Human Rights. On October 2, The United Nations Working Group on Arbitrary Detention has released its opinion that the detention of former President Arroyo "violates international law" and is "arbitrary on a number of grounds."
- Marso(March) 17 – The Philippines submitted its 3,000-page document containing additional volumes of arguments, evidence and maps seeking to nullify China’s sweeping claim over the resource-rich South China Sea to the Hague-based Permanent Court of Arbitration.
- Marso(March) 22 – The first of three new C-295 medium lift aircraft under the Philippine Air Force Modernization Program arrived at Clark Air Base in Pampanga.
- Marso(March) 26 – President Aquino III has signed Republic Act No. 10656 into law that postpones the Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) elections to October 2016. This postponement was the fourth time. On March 25, the Commission on Elections had deferred the SK elections to April 25. Previously, the election was supposedly to be held on October 28, 2013; it was again postponed to February 21, 2015.
- Abril(April) 6 – Gemma Adana, the Municipality Mayor of Naga, Zamboanga Sibugay was abducted by a heavily armed group in her house. On October 12, Mayor Adana has been released after over six months in captivity.
- Abril(April) 14 – In connection with the serious illegal detention case, Janet Lim Napoles, the mastermind of the PDAF Scam, was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt and was sentenced of reclusion perpetua.
- Abril(April) 20 – The Armed Forces of the Philippines has released the pictures of the continue reclamation of China in the South China Sea.
- Mayo(May) 11 – The Court of Appeals has frozen 242 bank accounts and insurance policies belonging to Vice President Jejomar Binay, some members of his family and close associates, who are suspected of being his dummies.
- Mayo(May) 13 – At least 72 were killed in a big fire inside the Kentex Manufacturing slippers factory in Brgy. Ugong, Valenzuela City. The incident was the third worst fire in Philippine history.
- Hunyo(June) 3 – The United States Embassy turned over to the Philippine government a check amounting to some $1.3 million as the second tranche of proceeds from the forfeited assets of former Armed Forces of the Philippines military comptroller Maj. Gen. Carlos Garcia.
- Hunyo(June) 4 – Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Philippine President Benigno Aquino III agreed to start negotiations on an accord for the transfer of defense equipment and technology, as the two nations aim to bolster security ties amid China's increasing assertiveness at sea.
- Hunyo(June) 5 – President Benigno Aquino III signed Executive Order 183 that created the Negros Island Region to improve the delivery of public services in Negros Occidental and Negros Oriental, which forms part of the new region.
- Hunyo(June) 16 – The first phase of decommissioning of Moro Islamic Liberation Front's fighters had begun.
- Hunyo(June) 22 – Vice President Jejomar Binay resigned from his post in President Benigno Aquino III's Cabinet as the chairman of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council and presidential adviser on overseas Filipino workers is effective immediately.
- Hunyo(June) 25
- Raul Pangalangan, former dean of the University of the Philippines College of Law, was elected judge of the International Criminal Court.
- All local airlines can now enter the European airspace after the European Commission had removed the Philippines from the European Union Air Safety List.
- Hunyo(June) 29
- The Philippines has halted the repair of its airstrip on Pagasa Island of the disputed Spratly Islands due to its pending suit at the Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague challenging China's claim over the waters.
- Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales has approved the preventive suspension of Makati Mayor Junjun Binay in connection with his supposed involvement in the alleged anomalous construction of a ten-storey building in Makati Science High School. June 30
- The Philippines and six other countries defer joining the newly established Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
- The Supreme Court of the Philippines asks the government to respond to a petition seeking to repeal a law banning same-sex marriage in the country.
- Hulyo(June) 1 – The Philippine National Oil Company–Exploration Corporation announced the discovery of a major natural gas reserves of 71-billion cubic feet in Isabella province.
- Hulyo(June) 2 – MB Kim Nirvana, a motorized banca(large boat) bound for Camotes Islands from Ormoc, Leyte which carried 173 passengers, capsized off the coast of Ormoc killing 62 of its passengers.
- Hulyo(June) 7 – Oral arguments on the Philippines' claim over the West Philippine Sea had begun in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Hulyo(June) 10 – Lt. Gen. Hernando Iriberri, former 56th Commanding General of the Philippine Army was designated as the newest AFP Chief of Staff in the turn-over ceremonies led by President Aquino III in Camp Aguinaldo. Iriberri's predecessor Gen. Gregorio Pio Catapang has retired from military service.
- Hulyo(June) 20 – Vice President Jejomar Binay filed a P200-million damage suit arising from alleged libelous statements against Senators Antonio Trillanes IV and Alan Peter Cayetano; Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales; former Makati Vice Mayor Ernesto Mercado; and eight others. July 21 – President Benigno Aquino III signed into law two of his priority economic bills: the Philippine Competition Act (Republic Act 10667), as well as amendments to the 50-year-old Cabotage Law (Republic Act 10668), during a ceremony in Malacañang attended by members of Congress.
- Hulyo(June) 23 – The Iglesia ni Cristo has expelled Tenny Manalo, the widow of INC's former executive minister Eraño Manalo, and their son, Angel Manalo after they appeared in a YouTube video claiming their lives are in danger and that some ministers have allegedly been abducted.
- Hulyo(June) 24 – The Department of Science and Technology's free Wi-Fi project was launched.
- Hulyo(June) 27 – President Aquino III delivered his 6th and final State of the Nation Address at Batasang Pambansa.
- Hulyo(June) 28 – Two environmental groups Basel Action Network and BAN Toxics have submitted the case questioning the Canada's imported trash in the Philippines to the Basel Convention.
- Agosto(August) 18 – The Supreme Court has granted the bail petition of Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile, one of the three senators facing graft and plunder charges in connection with the alleged pork barrel scam.
- Agosto(August) 20 – Two Coast Guard officers who kidnapped by the Abu Sayyaf Group were escaped after the massive operation by the military against the terrorist group in Sulu.
- Agosto(August) 21 – The Supreme Court has affirmed the conviction of two Alpha Phi Omega (APO) members for the hazing of University of the Philippines-Los Baños student Marlon Vilanueva in 2006, the first conviction under Republic Act 8049 or the Anti-Hazing Law.
- Agosto(August) 24 – President Benigno Aquino III has given instructions for the Bureau of Customs to stop the physical inspections of balikbayan boxes unless X-ray and K-9 examinations give rise to suspicions that they contain prohibited items. On the Senate hearing last September 3, Bureau of Customs chief Alberto Lina went apologized to the inconvenience brought about the alleged opening of balikbayan boxes by Customs personnel.
- Agosto(August) 27-31 – Iglesia ni Cristo members staged demonstrations near the DOJ office and later in EDSA to call on Sec. De Lima to focus on important issues such as the SAF 44 case and not on the case filed by an ex-INC minister against Sanggunian members. They protests on alleged violations of the separation of church and state.
- Septyembre(September) 10 – Human Rights Watch criticized the response of President Benigno Aquino III to reports on the murders of an indigenous Lumad family and the alleged rape of an indigenous Manobo girl by soldiers and militiamen of the Philippine Army. The Philippine Commission on Human Rights condemned the killings and linked the Bagani paramilitary group and the Army’s 36th Infantry Battalion who they believe has accused the school involved as a "NPA School".
- Oktubre(October) 9 – The Office of the Ombudsman has ordered the dismissal in service and the eventual perpetual disqualification to run in any political positions for former Makati City Mayor Junjun Binay, in connection with the overpriced Makati City Hall Building II.
- Oktubre(October) 13 – The Moro Islamic Liberation Front and the Moro National Liberation Front signed a “unified declaration” calling for the approval the draft Bangsamoro Basic Law as an embodiment of each other’s separate peace pacts with Malacañang.
- Oktubre(October) 17-28 – PAGASA confirmed that the haze from Indonesia had reached Mindanao. Typhoon Lando and the northeast monsoon were linked to the haze that had affected the island. Haze has affected operations of airports in Mindanao and Visayas. On October 28, PAGASA declared the country was free from haze.
- Oktubre(October) 18 – 46 dead, 82 injured and 268,877 families were affected after heavy rains and floods due to Typhoon Lando shuts down Luzon.
- Oktubre(October) 30 – United Nation backed Permanent Court of Arbitration has ruled that it has the jurisdiction to hear the maritime claim of the Philippines against China.
- Nobyembre(November) 3 – The Court of Appeals had started to hear the writ of amparo and habeas corpus petitions of expelled Iglesia ni Cristo minister Lowell Menorca II against the leaders of the church, including executive minister Eduardo Manalo and three members of the Sanggunian, in connection with the illegal detention and abduction of Menorca by the church officials.
- Nobyembre(November) 4 – The UN Department of Safety and Security warned their staff assigned in the country against the tanim-bala modus at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
- Nobyembre(November) 5 – The ASEAN Centre for Biodiversity officially declared Tubbataha Reef in Sulu Sea as the 35th heritage park.
- Nobyembre(November) 17 – Voted 5-4, the Senate Electoral Tribunal denied the petition filed by aspiring 2016 presidential candidate Rizalito David for the disqualification of Grace Poe as Senator.
- Nobyembre(November) 18-19 – The 2015 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit is being hosted by the Philippines organizing a series of economic meetings in the country until November. The event will be highlighted by the APEC Economic Leaders Meeting near the end of the summit.
- Nobyembre(November) 25 – 8 armed men who have identified as supporters of ISIS, together with an Indonesian bomb trainer were killed in an encounter by military troops in Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat.
- Nobyembre(November) 28 – The first two of the 12 FA-50 fighter jets, made by Korea Aerospace Industries that the government purchased from South Korea have arrived at the Clark Air Base in Angeles City, Pampanga.
- Disyembre(December) 1 – U.S. Marine L. Cpl. Joseph Scott Pemberton, suspect in the death of Jennifer Laude one year ago, was found guilty of homicide by the Olongapo Regional Trial Court with a sentence 6–12 years in prison. The court also ordered for Pemberton to pay ₱4.5 million (US$130,000) to the Laude family.
- Disyembre(December) 5 – Philippine Air Force receives two FA-50 lead-in fighter jets, two C-295 medium-lift fixed-wing aircraft and six Augusta 109 attack helicopters for territorial defense, search and rescue, disaster response and combat operations.
- Disyembre(December) 9 – The Office of the President has ordered a 60-day preventive suspension order against Cebu City Mayor Michael L. Rama for alleged culpable violation of the constitution, grave abuse of authority, grave misconduct and oppression over the destruction of local government projects in his city.
- Diseymbre(December) 14-15 - Baygong Nona (Typhoon Melor) hits Philippines
Help! Figures have Surrounded my Frat House (Part 2)
The second day started off pretty well, or at least as well as it could be given that there are strange people outside. Danny decided that it would be a good idea to split into pairs and have the first annual Alpha Sigma Tau trapped in a Frat House Beer Pong Competition. I decided to pair up with Marsha because she seems pretty cool and also the hottest girl there, by far. I hate to be that guy who talks about his feelings, but I honestly might ask her out after this whole “trapped in the house together thing”.
Things continued to run smoothly until about 2 in the afternoon. It was the finals of the competition between Danny and Lindsay, and Vince and R.J.
“Bro, you're about to get smacked” Vince said has started to aim his shot.
“No way bro, we only need to get it in one more cup, and we win”. Danny said as he gave lindsay a high five.
“Nah baby, it’s comeback season” Vince said with a confident tone.
Just as Vince was about the make his shot, Jennifer rushed into the room.
“Guys, I heard something in the basement” Jennifer said as she tried to catch her breathe.
“Breathe Jen, tell us everything” Marsha said as she patted her back.
“Thanks Marsha” Jennifer said as started to calm down.
“Don’t worry about it, I’m a psych major.” Marsha said before giving Jen a smile. “Just tell us what happened”.
“Ok” Jennifer said before taking a deep breath. “I was just sitting on the couch, trying to take a nap. When all of a sudden I heard shuffling coming the basement. Being curious, I went over to the door and that's when I heard someone mumbling”.
We all stood there for a second in silence before the silence was broken with a loud crash.
“Oh my god, they’re in the basement!” Lindsay screamed.
“Don’t worry” Danny said as he grabbed two bats leaning against the fridge. “Jeff and I will take care of it. Right Jeff?”
“Sure, I'm down” I said as he handed me one of the bats. “Let’s get this fucker”.
Danny and I quickly made our way towards the door.
“When I say go, follow me down the stairs” Danny quietly.
I gave him a thumbs up and Danny started counting down from three.
“Three...two...one...Go!” Danny shouted as he whipped open the door.
When the door opened, Danny let out a scream and quickly swung the bat.
“Fuck!” a man said as he tumbled down the stairs.
Danny and I quickly ran down the stairs after him. When we got to the bottom when saw the man crumpled on the floor.
“Ohhhhhh shit” Danny said as he looked down at the man.
“What?” I asked as I hurried down the final 3 steps.
When I got to the bottom of the stairs I got my answer, the person that Danny hit wasn’t wearing a cloak. We quickly flipped him over and saw that we had killed one of the kids who was at the party two days ago.
“Fuck dude, I killed Todd”. Danny said as he dropped his bat.
Todd was a regular at our frat house. He’d usually get so drunk that he would spend the night and leave late the next day. The last party we had was no different, except that Todd drank way more then usual.
“Fuck dude” Danny said looked down at the body. “Guy must've been so hungover that he slept through the whole day”.
We both stood there in silence for a second before Danny started speaking again.
“Maybe we can bandage his head or something?” Danny said as he looked around the basement for a first aid kit.
I knelt down to get a better look at Todd and saw that his head was cracked open and was gushing blood.
“I don’t think bandages will help Danny, this dude’s super fucking dead”. I said as got up.
“Did you guys get the person in the basement?” Jennifer asked from the top of the stairs.
“I guess you could say that” I said as I looked at Todd, then back at her.
“Nah” Danny said as he made his way upstairs. “I accidentally killed Todd”.
Danny and I both went back upstairs and shut the door.
After the accidentally murdering Todd, the vibes in the house were completely different. Everyone separated into small groups and just hung out. Danny was hanging out with Lindsay upstairs, Vince, R.J, and Jennifer were getting stoned in R.J’s room, and Brad, Marsha and I hung out in the living room.
“Jeff how are you holding up?” Marsha asked as she put her arm around me. “Seeing Todd all bloody and dead must’ve been really traumatic”.
“Yeah, it totally wasn’t the move to kill Todd” I said as I sadly sipped on my Coors Light.
“I bet man, Todd was kind of the dude” Brad said. “I’m here for you bro”.
“Thanks bro, I needed to hear that”. I said as I dapped Brad up.
“Great!” Marsha said enthusiastically. “We’re already making progress”.
Before I could respond, R.J burst into the room.
“Guys, I think I know how we can get out of here!” R.J yelled.
Hearing the good news, Danny and Lindsay rushed down the stairs. As they came down, Danny was still buttoning his shirt up.
“This better be fucking good bro” Danny said “You kind of interrupted something”.
As Danny said this, he turned to Lindsay and winked, causing her face to turn red.
“Trust me, it's good” R.J said confidently. “Yo Vince, you want to explain it. It’s your idea”.
“Sure man” Vince said as he came out of the smoke filled room with Jennifer.
“Well” Danny said “What’s the plan”.
“OK, so you know how we have those left over fireworks from the Summer Beer Bash” Vince said.
“Of course,” Danny said. “That party was so fucking sick”.
Brad and I nodded in agreement.
“Well What we can do is create a distraction using the fireworks, a wheelchair, the top of the beer pong table, Todd, and some really loud music.'' Vince said.
Basically the plan worked like this. We would position the top of the beer pong table like a ramp and push Todd out the door in the wheelchair. In Todd’s lap would be the fireworks and a long fuse. Once Todd was far enough away from the house and those figures went over to investigate, one of us would light the extended fuse. Once the fireworks went off and those figures who investigated Todd’s body were blown up, we’d use the loud music to cause just enough confusion that we could slip away.
“So you want to blow up Todd’s dead body so we can escape” Danny said skeptically.
“I mean, it’s not like Todd will care”. Vince said. “Besides, it's the best plan we’ve had so bar”.
“He’s right,” Brad said. “We can’t just keep waiting this out. Eventually they’ll either break in or we’ll run out of booze”.
“And once the booze are gone, so are the vibes...Forever” R.J said.
“Ok fine” Danny said. “What do the girls think?”
“I think it's worth a shot” Jennifer said as she took another hit of her blunt.
The other girls nodded in agreement.
“Ok, then we’ll do it”. Danny said.
“Fuck yeah!” Vince said happily as he fist bumped R.J
“Vince, R.J, you guys are in charge of setting up Todd and the explosives”. Danny said as he pointed to the basement.
“Gotcha boss” Vince said as the two headed down the steps.
“Jeff and Brad, you guys dismantle the beer pong table and make the ramp”. Danny said as he pointed to the Kitchen
“Sounds good to me” I said.
“Since the person setting up the music will leave last, I’ll take care of that” Danny said.
“You’re so brave Danny” Lindsay said.
“I’m the president, I have to make sure my brothers are safe”. Danny responded.
“Ladies and gentlemen” Brad said in an announcers voice “It’s show time”.
The next fifteen minute were spent rushing around the house getting everything together. After Todd was all set up and everyone was in place, everyone except for Danny met up in the living room.
“Ok guys, when you hear the music. R.j and I will push Todd down the ramp. Do not go until you hear the fireworks go off, ok” Vince said.
“Sounds good to me,” I said.
As I said this, we could hear the beginning of Plain Jane by ASAP Ferg start to play
“Everyone get into position, it’s go time”. Vince yelled.
“Ready...Set...Go!” R.J yelled as the bass dropped.
Vince flung open the back door and R.J pushed Todd as hard as he could down the ramp, causing Todd to roll about 10 feet away from the house. We watched as three of the figures went over to the decoy. As they bend down to look at Todd, Vince lit the fuse.
“It’s time to rock and roll” Brad said as he made his way towards the door.
As I started to head over, Lindsay ran by me and out of the door.
“Lindsay no!” Vince called out. “What the fuck are you doing?”.
As Lindsay turned around to answer, the sound of fireworks cut her off.
We all gasped as Todd and the three figures exploded into several different pieces. As the fireworks went off, one of them ricocheted from the pile and was heading towards Lindsay.
“Lindsay watch out!” I yelled.
She looked under her feet and saw the firework and kicked it. Causing the firework and Lindsay to explode.
“Lindsay no!” Jennifer yelled.
“Why the fuck would she do that?” I screamed .
“We have to go, follow me!” Vince yelled.
With that, we all got behind Vince and made our way out of the house. As soon as he stepped out of the door, we saw one of the figures grab Vince and drag him off.
“Fuck, everyone back inside!” I yelled.
As we all hurried back inside, we could hear Vince screaming and pleading with the cloaked figures.
“Please don’t hurt me man, what did we do to you?” Vince said in between tears.
The cloaked figure didn’t respond, and threw Vince onto the ground. As Vince got up to run away, another figure came over to him and kicked him in the face. Within seconds, three more figures came over and started stabbing him.
“Jesus fucking Christ” Brad screamed as he watched Vince get repeatedly stabbed.
“Oh my god, I don’t want to die” Jennifer cried out as she sobbed.
After a minute of stabbing,the cloaked figures dragged Vince away and got back into formation.
We all spent the rest of the day in silence. With the deaths of Lindsay and Vince came the death of any good vibes that were left. We were tired, we were sober, and we all wanted this to be over. I don’t know why these people want to hurt us so badly, but I’m starting to get worried that they are getting impatient. We need to get out of here soon or we may never leave.